Revo'd!

dj_bigfella

1.8 20vt
Jan 4, 2005
Hayes, London
www.djbigfella.com
just got revo'd over the weekend! awesome power for under £500! would definitely recommend it to anyone who's looking for a 'quick fix'! went down to a guy named Simon at Mega 4 in Surrey who was very helpful and professional!

Dan Cupra R

The Yellow Sub
May 2, 2006
Reading
just got revo'd over the weekend! awesome power for under £500! would definitely recommend it to anyone who's looking for a 'quick fix'! went down to a guy named Simon at Mega 4 in Surrey who was very helpful and professional!

Did you get an RR bigfella?

U now got some ooommph to go with those looks;)

dj_bigfella

1.8 20vt
Jan 4, 2005
Hayes, London
www.djbigfella.com
i haven't done the rr yet. gonna go down to power engineering which is around the corner. i thought if i'm gonna keep the car a bit longer, might aswell get it done. now it sits like a beefed up pitbull and goes like mini rocket!

CupraTgirl

Model Behaviour
Nov 8, 2002
England
Visit site

I thought you already had a remap?

He has been a great help to me! He is going to look at my car too ;)

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
Nice one mate, Makes hell of a differance huh!, but i can assure you it wont stop there! I didnt, dp + race cat going on this weekend!:D

David.

dj_bigfella

1.8 20vt
Jan 4, 2005
Hayes, London
www.djbigfella.com
I thought you already had a remap?

He has been a great help to me! He is going to look at my car too ;)

nope, i got the 5 hour trial last year at GTI International from Revo Kev. I've wanted the map for ages but i've been busy and had to fund for other things.

gonna be getting mine done soon as well. what other engine mods are you running bigfella?

i've got a Pipercross Induction Kit, Stratmosphere Hyperboost Re-Circ DV, Samco Hoses and Supersprint exhaust.

The DV noise is incredible! Its always made a nice whoosh noise but its got ALOT louder! It sounded great driving through the little town on the way back from Mega4 :D

Will have to get a clip of it sometime!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members