FR tdi revod 2moro

Oct 12, 2005
Hi i am getting my leon fr tdi revod 2moro cant wait. Spoke to Alan in MK4 centre in darlington and got to booked it. Gonna cost around 468 quid. Hopefully take it to nearly 200bhp. Will tell you how it went on 2moro!

Apr 2, 2004
Manchester
Cor I payed a lot more than that for Revo

Was worth every penny though :)

Sometimes I switch it off with the SPS1, just to remember how it was, and when I switch it back on, I still get the same smile from the first day with Revo :D

mrcoyote

See no evil...
Jul 26, 2004
Paul TDI said:
Cor I payed a lot more than that for Revo

Was worth every penny though :)

Sometimes I switch it off with the SPS1, just to remember how it was, and when I switch it back on, I still get the same smile from the first day with Revo :D
So it's not just me who did that then? :D

Know what you mean about paying a lot more than that though. I did too. :cry:

richpaul

So Revo have finally got there map done. Been waiting since September, seems it must have been a lot more different than the 140 than was thought!

I'd love to see some graphs!

Oct 12, 2005
Made hell of a difference. RRd at 183bhp but felt alot more than this. Really made a difference. However I now have a ibiza cupra tdi and standard it feels just as quick as my revod mk1 leon fr tdi so its gonna be off the scale when thats gets revod soon.

daveyonthemove

Smile if you like SEAT's
May 14, 2006
Wrexham
Its well worth it mate. Mine is producing 192 BHP from a custom code phase 1 and a panel filter. Not bad for 2 simple mods :)

Georgel

Aug 10, 2005
Thats a panel filter I take it? I have read a few specs with greens. I take it they are all very similar, as they are on most other TDis?

davels

soon 2B 2 wheeler!
Jun 16, 2006
Norwich
Green is best for the ibizas as some have used k&n and had maf sensor faults, green is less oily and i don't think anyone has had any issues with them.
might be a bit different on the leon that davey has, but going on your profile i take it you have a beezer :)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise