Running Costs of a 20VT versus a Cupra R

RobM

Back from the dead...
Sep 27, 2006
Southampton
Yeah, refer is never a good sign :(

(incidentally, I just typed the word ******** (ref.ferral) without the . and it blanked it! How odd)

DamoR

Smoked!!!!
Oct 9, 2006
Birmingham
www.myspace.com
Thats not bad for on the road parking Lee and to be honest my insurance hasn't really improved over the last 8 years and I've been a good boy. Guess everybody's policy increases because of all the crashes everybody else have!!

Colonelk

Nov 17, 2006
Thats not bad for on the road parking Lee and to be honest my insurance hasn't really improved over the last 8 years and I've been a good boy. Guess everybody's policy increases because of all the crashes everybody else have!!

Yeah Dodson..........you owe us all now after your "indescretion" :redface:

I have about £6K saved up. I'm gonna need at least £9K for an LCR, so when i've got it I'll get one. I don't do credit (save the mortgage) and I'm a patient man (if a little obsessed with Cupra's atm! :whistle: ) so I'll buy when I have saved enough! :D

But if someone feels like giving a little Christian charity I'll pass the offering basket around [B)]

Deleted member 7729

MMm I've saving at the moment too and also on the list for a shared ownership house with the other half.. Need to get that sorted first I suppose, but certainly still investigating a move to a LCR.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.