POLL - Cupra colour

Which colour choice out of the 6 available for the Cupra would you order/have ordered

• Candy White

Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Emocion Red

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Crono Yellow

Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Inferi Black

Votes: 21 37.5%
  • Luna Grey

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • Zenith Grey

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters

duckson

Apr 8, 2004
A poll to determine the best colour! (i'm bored....) :D

Last edited:

CupraDaft

Jun 8, 2002
Scotland
Visit site
Voted black as it rocks, but the white is pretty awesome too. Wish both colours were available on the FR that I've just ordered. Maybe a Cupra next time!!

duckson

Apr 8, 2004
Its funny, most people who i've said which colour should i get said DONT GET WHITE! although i am leaning towards it and at least frrom this poll its popular! Not sure at all what to order! lol

FR*Man1984

time for a MINI adventure
Inferi black is amazing, its dark grey almost midnight grey with the red tinge to it in the light, it's absolutely stunning.

if you spec your seat up, just to put everyone straight here goes to SEAT.com not SEAT.co.uk website. so you maybe getting a european available colour. if you want the definite answer, speak to your dealer about colours, they should have an upto date colour brochure/sample on display if your interested. you can never guarantee what colour is available off a website and they never give you a good enough reflection on what the colour is really like in real terms.

duckson

Apr 8, 2004
Last edited:

duckson

Apr 8, 2004
Also in the configurator if you go in via the UK website it does link to the UK pages if u click on model comparison or tech specs for example....so this would mean to me its just not a generic configurator for Europe else the links would be back to seat.com.

Bassedout

Back to Blue with a Turbo
Feb 27, 2005
North Wales
HHMM I like the black but I do actually like the white aswell.
Something different!!!
Still it will be a while before I can get my hands on one so I have plenty of time to decide!!!
ta

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise