cant decided !

roderrs

Nov 3, 2006
right i hate the wheels on my car and i am slowly saving the money for my new euro rims. ive done loads off searches and had loads off ideas. My original idea was some black keskin kt4. but i have gone off that idea now as i had black wheels on my last car and everybody now has black wheels. so i was thinking about some RH zw1 with the centres sprayed the same colour as my car, but i really want 16s. So can sombody give me a kick up the ass to help me decide on another type off wheel that would look good with a colour coded middle.
thanks lee

roderrs

Nov 3, 2006
yeh i thought of them too. i know people on here like them but i cant picture them on the car.

pdcupra

Ibiza-less
Aug 11, 2006
King's Lynn
isnt your cupra blue? if so i photoshopped a set on a blue cupra, the fronts on the photoshop are larger than they would be and the centres are colour coded, il try and find a pic for you.

roderrs

Nov 3, 2006
yeh never really liked white wheels my mate used to have a rally slaged swift gti. really want to go euro im just not very good on deciding as ive never done a euro look.

roderrs

Nov 3, 2006
would love bbs rims but i cant afford them. and i dont want to waste so much money anymore lol. what about RH FA. would they fit?

Last edited:

roderrs

Nov 3, 2006
isnt your cupra blue? if so i photoshopped a set on a blue cupra, the fronts on the photoshop are larger than they would be and the centres are colour coded, il try and find a pic for you.

just found your pic still not sure
what about platin p3s anybody know about these.

Last edited:

roderrs

Nov 3, 2006
anybody know what wheels these are.
IMGP9445.jpg
[/IMG]

roderrs

Nov 3, 2006
i think there s edition s1s but i can only find them from one plae and there only 15"
untitled.jpg
[/IMG]

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.