K03s max BHP ??

erminio

Jul 26, 2006
Hi buks..., also on this forum...:rolleyes:

Here's another K03s LFR car tuned from Jd Engineering in Holland ;

run2.jpg

It proves that with the right mods and good software 240+ bhp is possible with a K03s turbo :)

p.s. my mods are, Full Milltek exhaust, Forge TIP. Forge DV and custom software from JD Engineering.

Last edited:
Dec 31, 2005
London
Are there people on here that have mk3 ibizas with stage 2 revo that have been RR'd, Im aware of the dyno lottery but wouldnt mind seeing some graphs of properley setup (sps3) cars with similar mods.
I have revo stg 1, K03s, Laguna FMIC,007p, forge tip, scorpion cat back, n249 bypass.
Want to get d/p and sports cat before going stage 2, but have been tempted to sell my stage 1 ecu as the custom results are what im looking for (not a vs thread though please people!) but only because i literally have not seen anyone with good stage 2 results yet

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Are there people on here that have mk3 ibizas with stage 2 revo that have been RR'd, Im aware of the dyno lottery but wouldnt mind seeing some graphs of properley setup (sps3) cars with similar mods.
I have revo stg 1, K03s, Laguna FMIC,007p, forge tip, scorpion cat back, n249 bypass.
Want to get d/p and sports cat before going stage 2, but have been tempted to sell my stage 1 ecu as the custom results are what im looking for (not a vs thread though please people!) but only because i literally have not seen anyone with good stage 2 results yet

God, I hope you're running in standard boost on st1. you really should get st2 to counter the increased air flow with more fuel.

And your cat will die. (higher EGT's etc suspected)

You should read through this thread - andy's detailled his st2 results, and if you search through, you'll see there's a few dyno threads (martyn) where people had good results through being properly set up.

Dec 31, 2005
London
God, I hope you're running in standard boost on st1. you really should get st2 to counter the increased air flow with more fuel.

And your cat will die. (higher EGT's etc suspected)

You should read through this thread - andy's detailled his st2 results, and if you search through, you'll see there's a few dyno threads (martyn) where people had good results through being properly set up.

Thanks for that m0rk, ive not adjusted the settings at all so my boost will be set at how it was when it was first put on, its in on monday for the cambelt so can find out what setting it is but i think its set quite low, 4 or 5 iirc.

Have had a search but only really found graphs from jabba or cc, will search more extensively for martyns threads, Id love to see 240-250bhp from my ibiza and would like to think this is achieveable from revo, if you can adjust stg 2 isnt it classed as a custom map anyway ? :confused:

Im going to have to wait until the new year until i can get d/p and sports cat, but would you suggest getting stg 2 before then or waiting?

ibizacupra

Jack-RIP my little Friend
Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
is that cc or revo?

that was stage 1 revo when it ran revo.
sps'd up to boost 9 timing 9 with millers.

Ollys been there on CC stage 2 and got the same numbers but without the millars and upping of boost/timing

very similar.
turned up high for ickle lupe :)

Dec 31, 2005
London
that was stage 1 revo when it ran revo.
sps'd up to boost 9 timing 9 with millers.

Ollys been there on CC stage 2 and got the same numbers but without the millars and upping of boost/timing

very similar.
turned up high for ickle lupe :)

Cool :)
You say that was revo when it ran revo? does that imply its now on cc? what made you change to that instead of going stage 2 revo?

Am I right in thinking a revo dealer can set it up correctly how you want it, obviously an sps3 would be preferred but wont that enable you to do what the garage does anyway ie set the boost/ timing? Arent there tried and tested settings give or take a few odd bhp? if so wouldnt the only advantage of an sps3 would be switchability whereas if you knew what you wanted the garage could set it up for you in the first place?

jj10

sell me your car!!
Jul 11, 2005
Parts unknown...
I can vouch for that....
This car goes like 3 day old stink... Plenty quick enough, but it's gotta be done properly - with all the right goodies (fmic, dp...etc...etc...etc...)

If your on a budget - you could do a lot worse ;)

249 bhp/ 262lb/ft

K03S At Jabba

Dads car Mk3 Ibiza

Nuff said

Edited to say, a guy on here under the name mk4polo used to have a mk3 K03S and his was 252bhp and did something silly like a 13.8 1/4 mile.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.