Silverstone BTCC finale 15th Oct - NO PASSES LEFT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timthebrief

Barmy Army sleeper cell
I'll attempt to get up earlier this year and join you at Abingdon North. Are you taking your cute son again? S'pose I'll have to make some attempt at cleaning the car............

I'll probably be bringing both the cute sons (now known as the mini-briefs by the BTCC crowd) heaven help me as they're not so keen on sitting still in a grandstand.

Is Abingdon North the Dalton Barracks junction or the one after that as we can probably spot you and hook up as long as you are clearly visisble on or from the A34?

Bunter

Sep 7, 2003
Nr Oxford
www.tvrccoxford.co.uk
I'll probably be bringing both the cute sons (now known as the mini-briefs by the BTCC crowd) heaven help me as they're not so keen on sitting still in a grandstand.

Is Abingdon North the Dalton Barracks junction or the one after that as we can probably spot you and hook up as long as you are clearly visisble on or from the A34?
Abingdon North is after Dalton Barracks. There is no off slip there coming from south to north, just an on slip. There is a lay by not far after the on slip - after the first bridge I think. We can meet up there if you like - no doubt at some horrible hour for a Sunday morning.

No others meeting at the M4/A34 services this year?

So - if the cute sons are the mini-briefs, what does that make you? :)

Jul 17, 2004
West Lothian
Good job you have a diesel! What time you leaving? Early?

Going down Friday, staying over at friend's house 10 mins down the road. :) Did that trip for 2 years with a 2 litre petrol, don't even want to think about how much fuel I bought during that time. :blink:

Ok so you just beat me a little bit there :D

Whats the mileage??

We're talking a 720 mile round trip at least. Spread out across 4 days though, not going home until Tuesday, so a lot less frantic than some of the races I've driven to this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise