Status
Not open for further replies.

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Updating 1st post with Number of passes allocatted

Silverstone are expecting 'huge' crowds (like double the normal BTCC turnout) the atmosphere will be amazing

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Just so you know that you can only purchase advance tickets at discounted prices for the final BTCC round at Silverstone until Wednesday 11 October.

Miss that deadline and you will have to buy your tickets on the gate.

Also worth nothing that all advanced tickets purchased between Sunday 8 October and Wednesday 11 October will not be delivered to your address. Instead you'll have to collect them from the Ticket Collection Point on arrival at Silverstone.

You can contact the Silverstone ticket office on 08704 588 260.

To reiterate the above. Its looking like it will be the busiest round of the year. Get your tickets and get there early.

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Plan is determined by TOCA unfortunately, but we'll do our best. Its been suggested to me that the Paddock maybe where they do the presentations, as this is where they did them last year at Silverstone on the TOCA truck.

spyke85

I Like Cheese!
Oct 26, 2003
Bolton
Visit site
Never been to Silverstone which is one reason I am really looking forward to it, but seeing SEAT hopefully win something makes it even better!

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Well they will definitely win something, the Manufacturers title, and quite rightly. :) But they might just snatch the treble. ;) Driver, Manufacturer and Team but it won't be easy, but then nothing ever is. :D

Last edited:

spyke85

I Like Cheese!
Oct 26, 2003
Bolton
Visit site
If we can lock out the first 3 places on the grid for the first 2 races then who knows what we can do. Sure there is team orders going to be in place.

Bassedout

Back to Blue with a Turbo
Feb 27, 2005
North Wales
Infield Parking doesnt get you into the Circuit, you still need to buy a entrance ticket. ( sorry if i misread )

That is how I understand it aswell.

Prob wont come down if I don't get the parking. so that is why i'm holding back on the tickets.
I didn't e-mail mark till this morning and there was only a few places left.

cheers
Phil

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
and this morning there were how many places at 8am (see 1st post)

and you sent your email at.....

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
and I've not yet said its full :D

I think you can be safe that 13 spaces weren't filled in 30 mins

Status
Not open for further replies.