What'sup

Apr 21, 2024
I'll probably end up using this forum as a helping hand as I go fixing the numerous issues on my mk3 Ibiza and hopefully I might be able to help someone too :)

About me: I'm a swedish student currently finishing the last year in my master of science in computer security, wrenching on the car during my free time. One might surmise my primary interests are split between computers and cars. My part-time work is as a vulnerability researcher where I usually break different kinds of software, I hope that characteristic won't transfer to me working on this car as well haha.

About the car: I bought it cheap with a long long list of issues that have currently dwindled down to a few major ones. The spiciest of which being a knock in the top end and what might be glitter in the oil I recently extracted. Won't be able to confirm the glittery goodness until I remove the plug however. A thread will probably be started on that soon after I finish this post since I'm looking for advice.

Regards, Tim.

Reactions: 98 IBIZA

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
I'll probably end up using this forum as a helping hand as I go fixing the numerous issues on my mk3 Ibiza and hopefully I might be able to help someone too :)

About me: I'm a swedish student currently finishing the last year in my master of science in computer security, wrenching on the car during my free time. One might surmise my primary interests are split between computers and cars. My part-time work is as a vulnerability researcher where I usually break different kinds of software, I hope that characteristic won't transfer to me working on this car as well haha.

About the car: I bought it cheap with a long long list of issues that have currently dwindled down to a few major ones. The spiciest of which being a knock in the top end and what might be glitter in the oil I recently extracted. Won't be able to confirm the glittery goodness until I remove the plug however. A thread will probably be started on that soon after I finish this post since I'm looking for advice.

Regards, Tim.
Welcome to SCN, hope you get your Biza sorted as I loved my Biza Cupra's.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.