REVO Candy White mk4 FR - FOR SALE

Should I colour code my door strips?

• Total voters

rf860

Jan 23, 2010
scotland
Bit of a wierd coincedence, i've got a white fr and was just about to buy that exact radio. Decided against it just now. Be interesting to see how you get on with it :)

mcd90

Daz McD
Nov 27, 2011
Montrose, Scotland
got a quote yesterday for fitting everything. should be done next week sometime. i leave all that to the people who know what they're doing :p lol

got the roof and spoiler vinyled in gloss black. will get the photo's up tomoro hopefully if the weather is nice to me! :)

scottfr

Dec 15, 2010
Brechin
Going to look good mate! You might need new top mounts before you fit the coilys as the car has done a lot of miles. You'l need to show me when the car is lowered, I never really had it low due to the sump and **** roads around here :s hope you get the right wind deflecters!

mcd90

Daz McD
Nov 27, 2011
Montrose, Scotland
Cheers scott, you will see it.

Got this done at the weekend :p

IMG_1099.jpg

IMG_1100.jpg

Let me know what you think :)

stezo2k

Anjuna Monkey
Mar 15, 2008
Dudley
Love the car, looks awesome :D

Any more pics of your stereo? I've got a nice Pio Dual Din one but yours looks the dogs danglies

mcd90

Daz McD
Nov 27, 2011
Montrose, Scotland
not at the moment. im away for two weeks on monday so wont get anything done, but i have it booked in at a place to get all the ice put in. 1st of march, hopefully should be done by 4pm.
Which one you go for? I was away to get the 4200 i think n then the app radio came through the post at chrsitmas so no complaints :)

mcd90

Daz McD
Nov 27, 2011
Montrose, Scotland
got the wind deflectors on after a heap of hassel. Got them in no bother, even forgot to take the sticky bits off. The metal clips that came with them were a waste of time realy.
Here is how it stands today after a wee clean. Looking forward to getting my other wheels back on so much :happy:

mcd90

Daz McD
Nov 27, 2011
Montrose, Scotland
Update.... :bounce:
Man i love all these smilys

had the 60k service yesterday which consisted of:
brake fluid change
new under engine guard
two new strut top bearings and mounts
and the usual service stuff.

Today i put back on the Standard wheels
20mm rear spacers and sprayed the centre caps gloss black to match the wheels
new wipers
new tax disc holder, customised by yours truely :whistle:

pics to follow once photobucket has finished...

mcd90

Daz McD
Nov 27, 2011
Montrose, Scotland
wee tax disc holder
DSCF0187.jpg

DSCF0188.jpg

Wheels given a clean for their re-apearance

DSCF0195.jpg

while i was at it i though f**k it, so i put on the spacers (was going to wait untill coilys)

DSCF0194.jpg

DSCF0193.jpg

mcd90

Daz McD
Nov 27, 2011
Montrose, Scotland
I got all my ice done yesterday, but the front door speaker adapter things are too small. The sub, amp and head unit is a dream though so dont think im even gonna bother with the door speakers or tweeters. Any takers? At work today and it was dark by the time i got home last night but will get pics up as soon as i can!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.