question about CAI neuspeed

leviathan18

Jan 30, 2007
Venezuela, Caracas
really sorry if this was answered before did a search and nothing came up....

im looking to this kit and i want to know if all fit in the leon fr 2.0tfsi http://www.neuspeed.com/products/product_details.asp?app=95|GV&type=11&ltype=ns_euro&p_id=1978

hope you guys can help me with this please :D

leviathan18

Jan 30, 2007
Venezuela, Caracas
yes i found it lol i was watching your thread right now... i did the search only on this part of the forum and came with nothing.. my bad...

so all the parts fits our car the carbon cover the short intake and the cai.. good to know and we have same color :D black magic

if you can tell me what mods do you have in your car so i have a little list to consider :)

i love my new FR

DanGB

Who need's a Diesel....
Feb 12, 2006
London
so all the parts fits our car the carbon cover the short intake and the cai.. good to know and we have same color :D black magic

I dont have the carbon cover or cai, but im sure the carbon cover will fit, no idea about the cai extension pipe. Have a look at the instruction sheet online, I think there are some pictures.

list of my mods:

Revo Stage 2
Forge TWINtercooler
Milltek full exhaust,
Neuspeed P-Flo,
Forge Shortshifter,
Eibach Pro-Street-S Coilovers,
H&R Front and rear ARB's,
Powerflex engine bush,
AP Racing 6 piston 330mm Big Brakes.
And gonna get the New forge DV when it comes out, hopefully this week. :D

leviathan18

Jan 30, 2007
Venezuela, Caracas
i dont want to mess with the suspension yet i only had the car for 1 day and well so far im happy with it also the roads here in venezuela are POS so something too stiff will kill me and make my car to rattle like hell, the short shifter is someting i like and the intercooler seems like a good idea as my mechanical english is a little off i dont know what is the powerflex engine bush and also i dont know what is the DV (i think is divert valve)

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members