Pistonhead's review of the MK5 Coupe (with interesting comments at the bottom!)

T. Spark

Can't say I blame them, did Seat say hay lets make a Mazda looky likey?

I agree, saw several shots of a Mazda 2 a few months ago and had to think thats what the Ibiza will look like surely? the mazda looks pretty funky in that weird green, however its cute not what I wanted the new Ibiza to look like.

Saying that the MK2 guys said the MK3 was too 'soft' looking, and the same for the MK3 to MK4 crowd.

Poverty

piston heads guys also rubbished the MK2 TT. They said the TT was rubbish to drive and slow bla bla when infact the MK2 TT is a complete turn around from the MK1. SEAT like audi still need to turn alot of people opinions around, mostly those of middle aged men who dont know any better.

T. Spark

piston heads guys also rubbished the MK2 TT. They said the TT was rubbish to drive and slow bla bla when infact the MK2 TT is a complete turn around from the MK1. SEAT like audi still need to turn alot of people opinions around, mostly those of middle aged men who dont know any better.

Im happy with knowing it, and the mass population not thank you very much ;)

Ruddmeister

Everything in Moderation
Jun 23, 2003
Weston-super-Mare
en.wikipedia.org
surely if this car had a Ford badge for example, all you guys would hate it too

Well on a SEAT forum you would expect a certain amount of bias...that's obvious ;)

Personally I wish SEAT would produce production cars that looked like the very nice concept cars they have dangled under our noses the last few years......

I don't see much 'special' about the MK5 coupe personally..........