omp pads

cupra r rob

Oct 2, 2006
I know the cheaper pads are usually cheap for a reason but i decided to get some anyways.

Previosly had the red stuff pads at £87, they lasted 10k miles and did'nt do my disks much good, so it cant be hard to beat that surely.

Havent seen any reviews of people that have used them yet so i thought id start a post on my thoughts. They cost £37 delivered of ebay. Brand new disks as well so any damage should be pretty obvious straight away.

Hopefully fitting them in the morning, weather depending.

willbatch

Jul 19, 2006
I've got them on mine. only done 1000 ish miles on them but so far so good and i pad less than you lol, all be it by a few quid lol.

cupra r rob

Oct 2, 2006
Glad you said that (apart from the cheaper bit), wanted the ferodo's but a bit skint after buying the disks.

willbatch

Jul 19, 2006
my total set up of disc and pads cost me £150 ish, well happy with it for cheap parts!!

cupra r rob

Oct 2, 2006
Yea that is good, £280 for disks i paid :( , was going to get everything done at my garage but got to attempt to do it my self now.

CupraR Kier

have been running these pads i drive it very hard and average about 12000 mls per set of them an they haven't messed my discs up yet am on 2nd set of these and had another set of different pads before these and discs jus gettin to wear limits very good value for money also forgot to mention did a track day at brands using them aswell

Dom Sweeten

Jan 19, 2002
Gloucester
have been running these pads i drive it very hard and average about 12000 mls per set of them an they haven't messed my discs up yet am on 2nd set of these and had another set of different pads before these and discs jus gettin to wear limits very good value for money also forgot to mention did a track day at brands using them aswell

CupraR Kier, have you got any photos of your Angel Eyes?
I've got an Ovni 225 as well and would love to see what it looks like
Day and night if poss.:rolleyes:

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.