Neuspeed Induction kit for LCR

dj-rs

Hi I have heard good reviews from the Neuspeed P-flo (something like that) Induction kit.
I am interested in it because of the noise i would get and also the heatshield would give it small gains..... Is this available for the LCR and if not is there a close alternative?

caveo

What ever you do ask them if they oil their filters cos if they do (like piperx etc ) steer well clear as this WILL come off all over your maf as i found out when i spent 250 on a piperx viper and it cost me 2 mafs and i ended up sending it back.

lofer

Atlantis to Interzone
Apr 11, 2007
Holbeach
Jabba induction kit for the lcr:

Last edited:

karlosR

TORQUEY, NOISEY V6
Mar 10, 2006
BEDFORD
if you compare the neuspeed filter to the jabba version. you will see that the neuspeed version looks pants in comparison. i think it uses a k&n filter but the heatshield looks flimsy. the jabba version uses a JR filter but the heatshield looks like it will actually work.

gae1431

Can i get a heat shied for mine as currently got a K & N fitted with just feeder pipe for cold air from front grill? No Heat shield fitted but it is a cone type as per above pic

Thanks

dj-rs

how much for that jabbasport one and does the silicone hose come with it? Does look the dogs i must admit!!

Blueie

He who dare's wins!
Jan 6, 2008
Anglesey
Hi i have neuspeed on mine. But was bought from awesome gti. They dont stock them now but if you phone them they can order it. Its the one where you have a steel pipe that goes all the way into your bumper so you get staright cold air into your inducion kit!! Sounds amazing!! And good performace

BCM

Keyboard Gangster
Feb 1, 2005
Wishaw, North Lanarkshire
Hi i have neuspeed on mine. But was bought from awesome gti. They dont stock them now but if you phone them they can order it. Its the one where you have a steel pipe that goes all the way into your bumper so you get staright cold air into your inducion kit!! Sounds amazing!! And good performace

:no:
Wont work on the LCR fella, twin intercoolers stop the pipe going all the way down.

JamJay

California Bound
Sorry to bring up and old post but the 'search' function brings me here.

I am looking for an induction kit for my LCR 210. Alot of people seem to favour the Neuspeed P-Flo. However, I was wondering if this kit would be any better than the K&N 57i that is essentially 1/2 the price? The reason I ask is because the Neuspeed uses a K&n filter and the only difference I can find between the 2 kits is that Neuspeed supply a heat shield. Can anyone help me out?

I have also heard that the Neuspeed is rather loud, so would this mean that the K&N would be equally as noisy? In all honesty, I do rather fancy a noisy induction kit that emphasises the 'whoosh' of the DV.

Any info is much appreciated. Thanks.

GREY 225

Jim R
Oct 15, 2006
Hi mate,just my opinion but with out a heatshield i wouldnt bother fitting an open cone filter,you will get alot more noise but you will also get the downsides which are all the hot engine air being sucked in and it wont do much if anything for performance.
Ive got jabba induction kit with a big stainless steel heatshield that seals against top of bonnet insulation,ive got all the noise you could want and only cold air gets sucked in.Ive also routed ducting down to front fog light as i have FMIC and have done away with fog lights so the filter gets all the cold air it could ever want.

JamJay

California Bound
Thanks for the reply, that helps alot. So if I understand correctly, pretty much any open cone will produce alot of noise :)D) but I should really be fitting one with a shield to prevent it breathing in warm air if I want the filter to add anything to my car's performance?

That pretty much means that Neuspeed have virtually taken a K&N 57i and added a shield into the box for another £80 :blink: