MK5 pictures, plenty of them inside and out..

Poverty

hate how there isnt a din sized hole for aftermarket headunits

warren_cox

Back from the dead
Very Ford-esque stereo controls.

If you look really hard in the engine bay you can almost see an engine in there - must be 1.2 version.

Rear visibility is going to be shocking with those tiny back windows so parking sensors had better be an option

For a 'sporting' brand its about time some Cupra style photos were surfacing by now as the low end models whilst functional aren't exactly going to set the juices of their core market flowing. I asked the guy in the Spanish dealers if they had any speak previews of the Cupra or images and he said he had seen nothing to date.

Nathanio

May 26, 2005
West Sussex
www.w1pcs.co.uk
The rear looks like its gonna be a touch claustraphobic! Interior looks better but don't like the styling and don't like the fact things like the back of the lights aren't accessible for maintenance.

warren_cox

Back from the dead
there will be behind so expect a panel conversion to follow for sure stereo's been crappy shapes like that since 2000 odd

I've just looked at the image with the stereo in it and I'm not sure the apearture would accept double DIN height-wise. Bit of a $h1tter as if ever I got one I'd want to change the OE HU for an Alpine double din.

As they offer a Tom Tom bolt on which sits on the dash when plugged in, I guess the need for the double DIN Nav unit with touchscreen / hard drive is out the window. Maybe the ratio of Ibiza's sold with Nav didn't make it worth it.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members