Liquid Guage

Mat

that looks awesome! would love one of those.........

guess you would need to by all sensors to connect to it?

Mat

cool..........

might get in touch and see about a Group Buy. Would love one for christmas. Handy tool really

Mat

cool.... just a fancy scanguage then :D Looks the dogs danglies

s1l3nc3r

ASBO car.
Jun 30, 2008
essex
Was thinking drivers side air vent. There not very big, only look about 2 inchs big.
yea saying that looking at the picture properly its not much bigger than the diog plug for the car...if you could do away with the vent then could look good...

Mat

can see why air vent is a popular option. however, i like having mine.... cold air blasting on hands, keeping them dry for better grip ;)

Mat

Me and Daz, AKA, Widdowd, was discussing mounting places today. Decided near interior light might be ok.... I'd consider that

kyle'87

Modding Disease
Sep 15, 2008
Ruislip
That looks like a quality piece of kit, Got me second thinking about getting a boost gauge and pillar pod now

Mat

nothing wrong wi traditional guages IMO! Handy to have the guages you NEED, then this equipment for other info you may not need all the time, code reader etc

Spud_G40

PS3 Gamer tag: SRedx
Jun 12, 2006
Glasgow
Looks very good, remember seeing this a while back, one of my next purchases now :) Saves getting the laptop out charging it then carring it out to the car everytime i need to check something.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.