liquid gauge any info

daves ibiza

hi guys im looking at one of those liquid gauges as my mises is buying it for me for a prezzy lol has anyone on here got one and would recomend one . are they easy to work ect many thanks guys. omly reason i ask is its a lot of money if there poo. do they do complete diagnostics test on our cars. and delete fault code ect

the liguid gauge from awesome gti

Last edited by a moderator:

tommy2008cupra

duno think some people on another thread were guna by some but never heard anymore about em??

Mar 1, 2009
Liverpool
Im gunna buy one as soon as they come up with a housing solution.
As with many people with mk3s.... frustrating as they look a fantastic piece of kit.

daves ibiza

ok i think ill get one lol . no i ment she will get me one lol

KingAnt

CLue Less
Sep 18, 2009
London
guys i have a 2001 ibiza cupra and i am about to buy one but dont want the unit like a satnav i want it in a vent, any body knows hoe i can do this as the vents (apparently) dont cum out\???????? help...

:)

Mar 1, 2009
Liverpool
guys i have a 2001 ibiza cupra and i am about to buy one but dont want the unit like a satnav i want it in a vent, any body knows hoe i can do this as the vents (apparently) dont cum out\???????? help...

:)

Will have to be a custom job im afraid as they dont supply fitting solutions for the MK3 (yet...hopefully) I have thought about getting a custom pillar pod made up.

daves ibiza

yes thats what im doin mate think it would be better than in the vent with that heat carnt be good lol

daves ibiza

what they actually do then mate im very intrested just got to get the mises to hand over cash lol ;)

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
The liquid is a multifunctoin gauge & diagnostics tool which can display many types of information related to your car's performance. Displaying data in either a traditional gauge format as welll as a scrolling graph alowing data history to be seen visually.
Features

Main Menu

Gauge Display
Graph Display
G force
Speed timing
Faults and adaptations
Multigauge (Coolant, Air, N75, Boost)
Setup

Sub Menus

Gauge Display
Engine power
Torque
Boost pressure
Cmd pressure
Mass Air Flow
Air Fuel Ratio
Air intake temp
Exhaust temp
Coolant temp
N75 position
Oil temp

Graph data
Engine power
Torque
Boost pressure
Cmd pressure
Mass Air Flow
Air Fuel Ratio
Air intake temp
Exhaust temp
Coolant temp
N75 position
Missfire
Dyno plot
Timing Correction plot

G - Force Display
Bar Graph
Left
Right
Acceleration
Deceleration

Speed timing
0-60mph acceleration timing
0-100mph acceleration timing

Faults and Adaptations
Display and Erase Fault Codes
Big turbo setting for up to 500hp engines
English, French, Finnish and German language versions
Imperial or Metric units

have a look at his video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGoONTn1Y_w&feature=channel

KingAnt

CLue Less
Sep 18, 2009
London
i so want one, i now dont no weather to try buy a second hand vent if there are any on ebay and try fiber glassing it myself or the pillar idea sounds really good, as wouldnt the TT or MK4 cupra gauge fit a pillar... ill start a new post i think just about this unit and see what everybody says so maybe we can all come up with a solution as we all want it, shame they have not yet done a fitment for mk3... :'(

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise