liquid automotive bodykit dealer

Graham D

Liquid automotive

I wouldnt deal with this company. Tried ordering tailights and after weeks of waiting, excuses from them, not returning my phone calls I had to get trading standards involved

NeilW

Platinum Member
Jul 6, 2004
Yorkshire!!!
From their news page:

"Dear Customer

I am sure that a lot of people have been starting to question what has been going on here at Liquid for a number of months now and I feel it is perhaps a good idea to give our customers an explanation.

Earlier this year I personally suffered a deep and profound loss in my life. The effect of this loss has regretfully spilled over in to all aspects of my own life, including Liquid.
I am now only just starting to function as a human being again and although every day is a huge undertaking, I am now starting to get things moving again.

To my customers who have experienced concern and worry over their orders, please be assured that I will be fulfilling my obligations and getting parts out asap. I would also like to apologise for this.

However when something this profound happens to a person, things can never be the same again and this does mean that things are going to be changing at Liquid quite fundamentally.

The first thing is Liquid will no longer be offering phone support. We will be putting in place a help desk on the site, however the easiest and most efficient way to contact us is via email.

Secondly, as you may have already noticed, our catalogue has significantly decreased in size. This was planned before things took hold in my personal life, however it will make getting parts to our customers a lot easier in the future.

I sincerely hope that this will abate my customers concerns and Liquid will be here for a long time to come.

Chris "

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise