Kinetic T3 Turbo Kit - Fit RHD & Ibiza Mk3?

Rick1.8t

Feb 18, 2006
This may have been covered before but i cant find any information.

Does anybody know if the Kinetic kit found here:

http://www.kineticmotorsport.com/pr...ORT_MKIV_1_8T_TURBO_HARDWARE_KIT-927-136.html - would fit RHD cars and more importantly to me the MK3 Ibiza?

My thought process is that if the link-pipe / downpipe is designed to fit upto a standard KO3downpipe / exhaust in its standard location then it would miss the engine mount? Would it clear the brake master cylinder?

Thoughts?

Rick

Last edited:

Rick1.8t

Feb 18, 2006
Thanks for taking the time to reply all.

Not in a massive rush just looking at things at the moment, i need a larger / more comfy car everyday now (running own business, putting bike in back, longer journeys) and i was offered a shocking PX value for my ibiza so its staying with me, i have wanted something to replace my 205 turbo technics anyway:)

Phil - thats my thought too - that it would hit the servo.

INA - ill keep my eyes open.

Rick

Nov 2, 2004
South Wales
I can confirm that it does fir RHD cars, ive been speaking to Clay @ CTS turbo and hes said that hes sold a few kits to the RHD market and is emailing me pics today.

If theres enough room i will be gettin this kit.

ibizacupra

Jack-RIP my little Friend
Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
i know he says he has a few RHD cars (Auz) with them on, but seeing is believing and if any other mods are required.
Would be nice if it did of course

Nov 2, 2004
South Wales
Bill, he said theres one on its way to the UK for an S3 using a Precision HP6262SP-B turbo.

Ill post pics when i get them on the RHD cars.

Nov 2, 2004
South Wales
18TRHD.jpg

Rick1.8t

Feb 18, 2006
Phil, did Clay say if they were selling it with this modification or has the kit been modified once it hit the uk?

Sounds promising...

Jan 8, 2007
Wiltshire
Would you be OK with a 2.5" performance (BlueFlame/Milltek) exhaust in this power band?

Just thinking whether you'd need to upgrade to a 3" system anyway??

jamiebennett81

Would you be OK with a 2.5" performance (BlueFlame/Milltek) exhaust in this power band?

Just thinking whether you'd need to upgrade to a 3" system anyway??

Yes, I would say it needs a 3" system, if you think of the k03 uses a 2.5/2.75 system

ibizacupra

Jack-RIP my little Friend
Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
hmmm.. I ran 2.5" Jetex system on my IHI and ran it on the PE hybrid also.. 395bhp
3" downpipe on it tho

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise