k04-001 or k03s

tommy2008cupra

ive heard a diff of about 10whp over ko3s results but for the money not really worth it if buying brand new think its extra £200 from backdraft

daves ibiza

im in 2 minds mate my cheuqe come this morning :worship: a year later lol

daves ibiza

its not just buying turbi its uprated every thing else lol injectors maf ect ive had that thought and failed coz id be leaving myself skint :cry:. i just want a nice little power gain tom as you no my car aint all that compare to yours:lol:

unless anybody wants to sell ther hybrid to me lol

Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
Just because a k03 hybrid can make 260-280bhp dont mean you have to run it at that.

Just get it mapped a little higher than your current level and you wont have to change anything else (well maybe the TIP).

daves ibiza

is that true mate what price are these turbos as ive looked into them before and heard nothing but good results

tommy2008cupra

thats a good plan never thought of that didnt think it would work lol

u still poppin over later dave?

daves ibiza

oh god dont temped me im ment to be geting new wheels and my mises complains now its too fast :help:

tommy2008cupra

what are you logging phil? have you got your mani yet?

tommy2008cupra

hopefully u will get it before sunday so we can get it on rollers and i can finally see ur beast to lol

cupra_jobe

Oct 24, 2008
hybrid go on you no u wanna! haha
CR wanted £600 to hybrid my turbo then housing was slightly cracked so opted for secondhand housing as an extra all in was £700 and it looked brand new. This with collection and delivary to/from my house. Well recomended, give them a call they are sound!

TJenkos

Feb 12, 2009
Derby
Interesting thread this. A KO3s is a straight fit and will take it to what, 230bhp?

KO3s about £250?

Whereas a hybrid KO3s is about £600 - capable of 280bhp.. but what kind of other upgrades are needed to get to this? Could you get it mapped to 230bhp whilst collecting the bits to take it to 280bhp?

How much is a second remap?

Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
Whereas a hybrid KO3s is about £600 - capable of 280bhp.. but what kind of other upgrades are needed to get to this? Could you get it mapped to 230bhp whilst collecting the bits to take it to 280bhp?

:yes:

Interesting thread this. A KO3s is a straight fit and will take it to what, 230bhp?

KO3s about £250?

You have to get it mapped to get a performance gain out of the K03s. £400 for a stage 2 remap plus you need other stuff to bring you to 230hp. Revo give you a good guide in their section in here.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise