just got K04, what do i need?

ljpacey

aka captin slow!!
Jan 19, 2009
hi guys i just got a k04 with manifold and all water and oil pipes, just need to now how to go about fitting what else i need and mapping? i no i need some leon injeters maf and down pipe modding to suit i getting all this sorterd, just need to no what else,

ljpacey

aka captin slow!!
Jan 19, 2009
right ok will the ko3 tip fit around the in let to the ko4? with a bit ov elbow grease?, silicone hoses get them sorted, i will need a fuel pump as well wont i

Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
I dont think a k03 TIP will fit, might be wrong though.

Poss need a LCR/TT fuel pump, not sure what the mk4 pump can flow.

ljpacey

aka captin slow!!
Jan 19, 2009
ok that sound thank you:D, ill get one anyway to be one the safe side, well what i mite do is cut the tip like hafe way up and bup a join on it so the end goin to the turbo is bigger just an idear, see how things go, noing me ill bow it up lol :S

Yosh

WRT to modding the K03S TIP: I wonder how much pressure that would able to accommodate...I simply bought a new TT/S3 TIP...I have everything for the setup and will install in the next two weeks...I decided to future-proof and purchased 630cc injectors + walbro inline + walbro intank to go along with new lines, turbo, OEM manifold (that was ceramic-coated), EBC, turbo outlet pipe, Forge Wastegate Actuator...A couple other tips and tricks will be added to this setup...

Good luck and keep us posted buddy...

ljpacey

aka captin slow!!
Jan 19, 2009
thanks for that yosh i will :D, wen i get the time am gunna put it on readers rides,

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.