Juego's Fabia VRS

Juego

Dec 1, 2009
Hamilton
www.facebook.com
Well bought this standard in August to use as a mile cruncher and ended up falling in love with it. It's a 2005 05 Fabia VRS

This is my 8th car, 5th in a year and had one Diesel before this but most of my driving career all 5 years of it has been spent in Petrols. But this is the one car i've looked at replacing twice and actually decided not to which for me is rare as once i decide to change i change lol

Anyways current mods

Allard EGR Delete Pipe
My Private Plate (Hence the 04 Reg on an 05 car)
BMC CDA
Modified Crank Case Breather
Remapped
Boost Guage (Slightly different position since these pics)
TA Technix Coil Overs (at their lowest setting without removing adjuster cups or helper springs)

Coming soon

New Exhaust and De Cat
Tinted Windows

15082009188.jpg

15082009189.jpg

15082009190.jpg

15082009191.jpg

15082009192.jpg

15082009193.jpg

15082009195.jpg

15082009198.jpg

12092009348.jpg

13092009351.jpg

cuprakemp

supermoto rules
Dec 4, 2009
gods country Co Durham
just sold my fabia and i luved it . u taken ur side strips off is the paint ok under them as there can be paint bubbling under them. and is ur clutch slipping with the remap

Last edited:

Juego

Dec 1, 2009
Hamilton
www.facebook.com
The gains to be had with the crank case breather modified I'm not sure about tbh but it's a highly reccomended mod even the guy who mapped my car was glad I'd done it. It just stops the nasty cruddy oil going through you're turbo as it doesn't really do it any favours. So I got told anyways

Wheels I like and is one of the features I really don't wanna change. They're getting refurbed silver again as I want an oem sleeper look as they r under estimated anyway

My paints all bubbled under the bump strips which is why I cba taking the glue off the doors until I order new bumpstrips which are £12 each! Bit of a rip off imo

Juego

Dec 1, 2009
Hamilton
www.facebook.com
Tried that, took it to Henrys Skoda in Glasgow and they put it through as a defect from the factory and put it down as a manufacturing defect and they rejected it cos the cars out of manufacturer warranty so I dunno if I can try again or not

Juego

Dec 1, 2009
Hamilton
www.facebook.com
Yeh unplug it from the inlet manifold and put a bottle cap over the inlet vacuum side. The the outlet from the crank case connect to pipe with a bore the same as the pipe and arraldite it in

Mines leaks ever so slightly and I'll be fixing it properly later. You could plumb it into an oil catch can if you could be bothered with the hassle of emptying and cleaning it when needed which depending on you're mileage could be alot lol

Personally I prefer the vent to atmosphere approach

Juego

Dec 1, 2009
Hamilton
www.facebook.com
did you own a mondeo st black one?

Sure did mate! Had my old private reg J10 EGO on it :)

I miss this car :(

RRDay.jpg

Anyways wee update to the Fabia VRS

Tinted windows, Tinted reverse and indicator lights and carbon wrapped B Pillars. Also De Cat straight through exhaust system and Skoda Number plates. Got a plate surround on the back now but not uploaded the pic yet

IMG_0053.jpg

IMG_0054.jpg

IMG_0059.jpg

IMG_0060.jpg

And a video of my exhaust

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXwUSv8Q-L8

karizma_fas

ICE ICE BABY!
Feb 27, 2009
Central Scotland
Really loving the car mate.

I'm thinking of a VRS or an Ibiza FR TDI. Hard decission as they are very similar cars.

Need a diesel now as i'm mile crunching.

Gotta sell my LCR 1st mind u :cry:

Mark

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members