is there any fitting guides f forge tip

gazjones

ko3s on all mk4 ibiza 20vts s3 had the ko4 with the 210 bhp version same as first lots of lcrs i belive
also golf's before about 2001 had the ko3

gazjones

yes both the cupra and fr use the ko3s the vw group changed from the ko3 to the ko3s on the 20vt around 2003 i think

acidstrato

My Fast says shut up!
Dec 9, 2004
Newport, South Wales
ahh so my ibiza is a mk3 stadnard 02 plate...

so its ko3....

best upgrade would be a k03s!

for someone who doesnt even have a remap yet, you'd be jumping the gun abit

its funny how much you'd get blown away against a remapped but otherwise standard ibiza, so consider this my response to your thread 'what next'...before u waste any more money on bits only to decide in a few months you dont like the ibiza, as a few people have recently, get a remap

chris999

just had a quote from jabba for fitting a tip, they quoted £130. i really want to do it on myself but even looking at the guide on here i still wouldn't have a F***ing clue!! can't be doing with forking out the money for the tip then another £130 for getting it fitted!!

Deleted member 12147

I fitted mine myself, i know a little about cars but i'm no grease monkey, it took me about 2 hrs (on my own & following that guide) i didn't need to jack the car up, i done all the work from the top.

Smoki333

Dec 20, 2005
Wiltshire
How are these forge tips held on to the turbo? by jubilee clip or some thing?

Cause the original one has a screw to hold it in position.

karl.w

methanol junkie
Oct 26, 2005
don't pay £130 to get it fitted. It's not hard to fit the only problem as always is that there isn't much room.

karl.w

methanol junkie
Oct 26, 2005
when i fitted mine i had the car on a ramp which helped alot. It didn't seem hard to do at all

jonesya3

Dec 28, 2005
Liverpool
I had to do mine on axel stands so it was more off a pain, the hardest part was getting the tip over the turbo intake as the water pipes going into the car are so close to the turbo, i had to gently bend the water pipes over using a piece of wood then pull the new tip over the turbo

I wouldnt do it again if i had to

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.