Head lights issues

Apr 6, 2024
Hey, I'm new to this but I'll make it quick.

So, I own a 2020 Seat Leon FR, 5F generation, with multi-LED headlights. In the past few days, I've had some problems with it. It all started when some condensation got into the headlight due to rainy weather. The car showed me multiple faults like range control fault or signal not working. Sometimes it shows vehicle light error, and the headlights went off just for a moment. But after restarting the car after a while, it went back to normal. Do you guys know what might be the problem?

mty12345

Jun 17, 2011
bristol
Hey, I'm new to this but I'll make it quick.

So, I own a 2020 Seat Leon FR, 5F generation, with multi-LED headlights. In the past few days, I've had some problems with it. It all started when some condensation got into the headlight due to rainy weather. The car showed me multiple faults like range control fault or signal not working. Sometimes it shows vehicle light error, and the headlights went off just for a moment. But after restarting the car after a while, it went back to normal. Do you guys know what might be the problem?
Probably just the water shorting something out, then when it dried it went away. Will probably be ok if it's gone away now.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members