Votes: 7 1.8%
  • CUPRA Formentor VZ3 ABT Edition

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ElBrillante

Nov 8, 2018
Estepona, Spain
www.youtube.com
Finally picked mine up. Ordered the beginning of May! VZ2 310 with pano roof and Beats in Magnetic Grey (which looks a lot more blue than I remember!).

Completely blown away (10 years of diesel does that to you) and everything seems to work perfectly

PXL_20210818_172840053.jpg

mudshark

Aug 10, 2021
Hi all
ordered a black 190 alldrive V2 with beats and electric rear door three weeks ago, hopefully be here by February, is there any way to check order status other than through dealer? I did see some mention of using app and a special number, does that still work as VW Group site say through dealer only, cheers, going to be a long bloody wait!

General Dryness

Jun 17, 2021
Hi all
ordered a black 190 alldrive V2 with beats and electric rear door three weeks ago, hopefully be here by February, is there any way to check order status other than through dealer? I did see some mention of using app and a special number, does that still work as VW Group site say through dealer only, cheers, going to be a long bloody wait!
Hi Mudshark. Your dealer should be able to give you an SLI, which is essentially a Cupra order number. With this, you can check with Cupra directly on either their chat facility on the 'Contact Us' page of the website, or through Facebook messenger.

Reactions: mudshark

Chuck Norris’s beard

Aug 7, 2021
Emailed the dealership yesterday requesting the SLI number (again) and still nothing. The communication is pi$$ poor at best. Im sure it is the dealership themselves at fault, rather than Cupra, as plenty people on here have been given their SLI codes who have ordered after me. All my communication so far has been via email, so that I have a ‘paper trail’. It concerns me that their communication is so poor now, I hope to god I never have any issues with the car, when I eventually get it!

General Dryness

Jun 17, 2021
Emailed the dealership yesterday requesting the SLI number (again) and still nothing. The communication is pi$$ poor at best. Im sure it is the dealership themselves at fault, rather than Cupra, as plenty people on here have been given their SLI codes who have ordered after me. All my communication so far has been via email, so that I have a ‘paper trail’. It concerns me that their communication is so poor now, I hope to god I never have any issues with the car, when I eventually get it!
You probably already have enough of a paper trail. Might be worth a 'phone call.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
In case you've missed the announcement, time is running out to book for our annual meet on Sunday 3rd October. All SEAT and CUPRA models welcomed, this is a static friendly social meet with goodies for attendees. [Find out more and how to book]

Cheers

Cookie76

Sep 2, 2021
I've ordered the VZ1 245bhp in dark camo, it's kind of my farewell to petrol before we all go electric and shut the national grid down...
I'd like to say I chose this instead of the VZ2 as I wasn't bothered about the leather/electric seats...but....just couldn't stretch my budget :-( I test drove the VZ2 and it was so fun to drive!!!
It's currently the the boat messing about in the water waiting to get into Grimsby docks.....Hurry up boat!!!

Mark_86

Sep 25, 2021
Hi everyone! New user here :)

Just ordered a VZ2 e-Hyrbid 245 in Mightnight Black as a new company whip - had a little drive a few weeks ago and pretty excited for it to arrive. I've been given a delivery date of 24th November '21 - so not too long to wait.

Anyone else got the above model and can share some opinions? Curious to know what alloy wheels it actually comes with i.e. the diamond cut with Copper or Silver bits? And... what sort of mileage do you get from a full tank with the e-Hybrid 245? My daily commute is about 26-27 miles each way, so it'll soon rack up some miles and hoping I can cover this on 'mostly' electric power (I can charge at work too) so it should save me a small fortune over my current Audi S3.

The model I drove was a 204PS engine and seemed 'pokey' enough compared to the 310PS in my current Audi - fairly happy with that level of performance because you can't use that sort of power on the road most of the time anyway lol.

Thanks - Mark

Reactions: Syphon

Bear

Jun 15, 2021
Hi everyone! New user here :)

Just ordered a VZ2 e-Hyrbid 245 in Mightnight Black as a new company whip - had a little drive a few weeks ago and pretty excited for it to arrive. I've been given a delivery date of 24th November '21 - so not too long to wait.

Anyone else got the above model and can share some opinions? Curious to know what alloy wheels it actually comes with i.e. the diamond cut with Copper or Silver bits? And... what sort of mileage do you get from a full tank with the e-Hybrid 245? My daily commute is about 26-27 miles each way, so it'll soon rack up some miles and hoping I can cover this on 'mostly' electric power (I can charge at work too) so it should save me a small fortune over my current Audi S3.

The model I drove was a 204PS engine and seemed 'pokey' enough compared to the 310PS in my current Audi - fairly happy with that level of performance because you can't use that sort of power on the road most of the time anyway lol.

Thanks - Mark
Hi Mark, I can't comment on the hybrid as I'm still waiting for my VZ2. Ordered it in June and no update on delivery, so I'm 'well jel' yours is due so quickly!

Reactions: Mark_86

Mark_86

Sep 25, 2021
Hi Mark, I can't comment on the hybrid as I'm still waiting for my VZ2. Ordered it in June and no update on delivery, so I'm 'well jel' yours is due so quickly!

Well... I'm expecting it to get delayed due to all the problems with parts etc - so if it arrives on 24th Nov, I'd be very surprised. One of the guys I work with has a Mercedes A-class Saloon (meh) on order since May and it's still not got a delivery date.

Mad Spoons

Spoons
Jun 27, 2005
Yorkshire
Got a vz2 310 in asphalt blue on order. It’s been ordered with cupra now, so just have to forget about it until the new year when I can start asking “are we there yet?”

Last edited:
Reactions: Mark_86

Chuck Norris’s beard

Aug 7, 2021
My instincts were right, the dealership didn’t order my car due to a communication error between members of staff! They have admitted their mistake, however it means that my car is highly unlikely to arrive before March 22!

• Wow
Reactions: Syphon

MarauderMaisy

Jun 20, 2021
Got a VZ2 Hybrid on the way in Magnetic Grey. Ordered it in July for targeted delivery of January, to coincide when my previous lease runs out. Had a test drive back in June and simply had to place an order.

I have to say, I'm really struggling to wait another 3 months!

Reactions: Mark_86 and Syphon