Bristol SEAT will have a new Ibiza display truck on Monday 14th April

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Had an updated email from Bristol SEAT. The car was claimed to be there this weekend, it will in fact be with them on Monday. Dealer info eh :rolleyes:

Anyway

Be among the first in the world to see the stunning new SEAT Ibiza, well ahead of its UK launch later this summer.

The sporty Spanish car maker is taking one of the first examples of the new car on a European-wide tour on the back of a specially constructed glass trailer.

Bristol SEAT has been chosen as one of only a few locations in the UK to show the car reinforcing its position as the largest and most modern dedicated SEAT dealership in the UK.

This preview is scheduled to happen on Monday the 14th April 2008 from 5 p.m. until 10 p.m.

So if your local go take a look, as long as they got this one right. :whistle:

main.php

Last edited:

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Last minute change of plan, sorry about this but they have moved the goal posts.

Bristol SEAT now inform me, the new SEAT Ibiza its now going to Rockingham on Sunday before it arrives with them on Monday.

They are now claiming to be the ONLY Seat dealership in the UK to have the new IBIZA visiting them.

Mr Cellotape

AKA Mr Ribbed
May 9, 2006
Warwickshire once.
Whats wrong with SEAT, do they not want to sell this car in GB or something?

If they had any sense they would lend one to Seatcupra.net to put on it's stand at one of the shows. Think of the FREE advertising that would give them, but no much easier to only take the car to one dealer in the whole country.

bobthecod

Sep 23, 2007
i work round corner :p.. deffinatly have to pop in and av a gander.. lol will take some pics to.. anyone from ere say hello to me.. :)

bobthecod

Sep 23, 2007
probly get there sunday night or monday mid day.. i'll drive past late sunday to av a look

frenchy

TPS
Apr 23, 2007
Swindon
Was all ready to go on Saturday too. Camera battery charged to take loads of pics. Just as well I called them to find out its not going to be there till monday.

Can't make it on Monday damn!!:censored:

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise