another k03s question

M87NER

MATNER
Mar 11, 2007
Stoke-on-Trent
matt s has one of these turbos....got his from japan or china though, same price aswell...been on his car good year now and no problems at all, he's achieved 238bhp and 280lb ft at awesome..

tarzan

cupra owner from norway
Mar 15, 2008
drammen norway
matt s has one of these turbos....got his from japan or china though, same price aswell...been on his car good year now and no problems at all, he's achieved 238bhp and 280lb ft at awesome..

one mate of hade it to lasted 3 month before turbine broken

tarzan

cupra owner from norway
Mar 15, 2008
drammen norway
what side? a normal ko3s wont snaplike that, will it?
the exhaust turbine broke and we found the rest off it almost in the back box of exhaust:lol: and the front turbin part was totally broken to and oil everywhere.
that was copy turbo like the ones shown here not normal ko3s turbo

chris_200120vt

MR carbon fibre
Oct 4, 2008
YEADON, LEEDS
Sod it I'm intrigued - you buy it and fit it and we'll see what happens :D

sent the guy a email to see if he would up the warrenty from 6 months to 12 months so we shall see what he says :D alo in the pic it does have the 8 blades

if this turbo is ok how many peeps would be intrested in ordering as mite be able to do a deal with him;)

Big_daddy

Going going gone.....
Oct 20, 2006
Brummy
sent the guy a email to see if he would up the warrenty from 6 months to 12 months so we shall see what he says :D alo in the pic it does have the 8 blades

if this turbo is ok how many peeps would be intrested in ordering as mite be able to do a deal with him;)

How often do genuine ko3s snap they turbines? Thing with ebay is the warranty is not all that as some sellers make any excuses to get out of repairing it. :whistle:

Matt S!

ovni ibiza cupra 1.8T
Apr 9, 2007
stoke-on-trent
K03s turbo

As M87NER has stated - my turbo was only cheapish but has lasted a year so far and got me good power gains over my K03

Got my old K03 in the shed that I will soon be getting hybrid tho ...:D

chris_200120vt

MR carbon fibre
Oct 4, 2008
YEADON, LEEDS
How often do genuine ko3s snap they turbines? Thing with ebay is the warranty is not all that as some sellers make any excuses to get out of repairing it. :whistle:

sent a email to a guy who bought a ko4 from this seller and he says he had no problems with and its good quailty been running it for a month no probs so i think im going to order one next month:)

daves ibiza

me and tommy cupra fitted mine saturday fell into fit of problems :cry: but now sorted going for customcode up bills tomoz so looking forward to that;)

daves ibiza

its a real k03s bought off a member on here not ebay one pal;)

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members