AFS bend lighting not working

Apr 18, 2024
Good Afternoon, a couple of years ago I had my bi-xenon lights lights changed by Halfords (first mistake) and they messed it up causing a burnout of the bend lighting motor. after a while of back and forths they agreed to pay for the damages- two brand new headlight units. My local SEAT service centre said they'd fix the issue, but once they finihsed and I drove away, the Bend Lighting warning light came on again, but SEAT told me it would be an extra cost to fix it, (How its my fault I have no idea, they said they'd fix it). It seems light the AFS lights do work in one way or another, they move up and down when I'm parked but the warning light is always flashing away- I've covered it with tape to stop it annoying me. Now i've noticed the levelling keeps messing up and I have to set it manually every so often.

To get to the point, does anyone know what might be the issue, i.e its saying theres something I can do to fix the problem or should I take it back to SEAT and pay who knows how much to fix it. (It isn't an MOT failure).

Thanks for hanging by.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.