Pirineos grey (monsoon grey)
APS front / back
Black line
Navi Plus
Black leather interior

Last edited:

james berkeley

Aug 8, 2014
That is a lively colour scheme James, not quite my cup of tea but it definately looks striking, nice to see someone else with a Sub8 pack too [B)]

Thanks. I got it on Monday - now running in and it's really frustrating keeping the revs down all the time!! You can feel it just wants to be let off the leash.... The colour scheme's not quite as outrageous in the flesh because the wheels aren't actually all orange - there's a lot of unpainted polished alloy in the "spokes" which tones it down a lot. The Sub8 brakes are not going unnoticed though!! If I get a chance I'll post better pictures.

Kurtje

Mar 22, 2015
Beringen, Belgium
Dont run it in to slow!
When the engine is on temp (90°oil) you may use some power of the engine and go to -+ 5K revs. You also need to brake on the engine to get it properly run in.
When you run it in to slow, most engine have some oil usage.

Last edited:

JDandCoke

Apr 28, 2015
Colchester
Hi guys, newbie here. Just taken the plunge and ordered my Cupra:
Nevada White 5dr
Sunroof
Winter pack
Black line
Ordered through Carwow who gave me the best deal and put me onto the Seat dealer in Eastbourne who were very helpful.
Just have to play the waiting game now.
Incidentally was told a long delay on the standard alloys hence the black line choice which is quite smart and worth the extra.

P0LKR

Nov 13, 2005
Newton Mortgage, Glasgow
Hi guys, newbie here. Just taken the plunge and ordered my Cupra:
Nevada White 5dr
Sunroof
Winter pack
Black line
Ordered through Carwow who gave me the best deal and put me onto the Seat dealer in Eastbourne who were very helpful.
Just have to play the waiting game now.
Incidentally was told a long delay on the standard alloys hence the black line choice which is quite smart and worth the extra.

Don't forget the shortage of standard seats as well.

Famandy1

Feb 20, 2015
North Yorkshire
This is the Drive the Deal price for a 5 door in Red with no options and you must take out finance either, 3 yrs interest free (50% deposit), or a PCP at 5.9% APR

All quotes include 6 months Vehicle Tax, a full manufacturer's warranty, and free delivery anywhere in England.

All vehicles are supplied by UK main dealers. You pay the dealer on delivery of your car.

Discount (saving) £5,344
Discounted Price £22,085

Gadom

Apr 29, 2015
Hello everyone. That is the first look of my Cupra SC 280 :). Just spotted in the dealership. It is the manual with few options.

- Sunroof
- Navi System Plus (with Sound System)
- Rear + front sensors
- Black Line
- Winter Pack

imageshack.com/a/img910/7712/Ek78NN.jpg

Last edited:

Gadom

Apr 29, 2015
She looks fab Gadom...how long have you waited?

Really short time. I've ordered it on 9th March and the production week was 16. I think that it is connected with the MY 2016 and that's why they want to produce all cars as quickly as possbile to start with the new ones (MY 2016). To be honest I would like to wait these 4 weeks more and have the sport dials on the screen etc.

Gadom

Apr 29, 2015
I don't think that is true, I've ordered 21st February and still waiting...
There is no reason or logic in the way they produce/deliver the cars :)

Mine is manual. Maybe that makes a difference. In actual situation for you is better to wait for 22 week while talking about production week :) .