• Guest would you be interested in CUPRA or SEAT valve caps? let us know in the poll

• Welcome to our new sponsor Lecatona, a brand dedicated to enhancing performance for VAG group sports cars, including SEAT, Audi, Volkswagen and Škoda. Specializing in High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) upgrades.

Pictures... of Cupra FL Black Alloy wheels 'New Orions'

KELHAM

is FRickin' Loving it!!
Sep 5, 2011
Wiltshire
Hi Folks,

I wonder if people could post some pictures of the 'New Orions' which come on the Facelift Leon Cupra!! Hopefully in Gloss Black too if possible!! :rolleyes:
Trying to work out if I should go for these New Orions or the original Orions on my FL FR!!

Thanks very much
KEL

Mar 13, 2011
Hi Folks,

I wonder if people could post some pictures of the 'New Orions' which come on the Facelift Leon Cupra!! Hopefully in Gloss Black too if possible!! :rolleyes:
Trying to work out if I should go for these New Orions or the original Orions on my FL FR!!

Thanks very much
KEL

If you mean the 18" Pavonis, our FL cupra has black ones from the factory.

S1120006-scaled.JPG

KELHAM

is FRickin' Loving it!!
Sep 5, 2011
Wiltshire
If you mean the 18" Pavonis, our FL cupra has black ones from the factory.

S1120006-scaled.JPG

Hiya,

Not sure TBH! spoke with Dave from Sere and he mentioned these new wheels and that I should take a look encase they take my fancy!! Wasn't sure if there were wheels called 'New Orions' or if they were call something else...

Thanks for your reply though
KEL

Mar 13, 2011
As far as I am aware, the only wheels that were offered when we bought our FL cupra back in March were 18" pavonis. Silver as standard, black as option. Ours came with black because I took a car from dealer stock which had the spec I wanted (apart from the colour of the wheels). Would have preferred silver to be honest.

Mike H

Specifically ordered my new Cupra at the beginning of the year with black Pavonis - fed up with silver wheels and the black complements the track grey nicely. A couple of friends have commented that they're not sure about the combination, but most of my female acquaintences have commented very favourably :)

mds1256

Facelift Leon Cupra
Jan 7, 2007
Currently have a white FL Cupra with these alloys on. They are silver on mine and I think it doesnt have much contrast between the white and silver so going to get them powdercoated black after the bad weather.

Always like a white car with black wheels....

Sid_x_1

Im after these wheels for my leon. Trying to find em at a good price but cant seem to find em at all! the only place is dealers! any advice/help/suggestions other than ebay how i can get these 18" pavonis????

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.