OMP front lower strut brace

Faisal

UK's 1st Liquid Yello LCR
May 27, 2008
Most likely at work
My front lower strut brace is bent out of shape, and iv been quoted a bit over £70 for a replacement from SEAT,

so iv checked on eBay and found this OMP front lower strut brace which is a wee bit cheaper

has any1 tried this?will it be a straight fit?

iv done a big long search but everything i find only relates to the upper strut brace or the rear strut brace:(

Faisal

UK's 1st Liquid Yello LCR
May 27, 2008
Most likely at work
ehmm not sure... how does yours look?any pics?

aha! i had a feeling they were £30!i knew i heard that figure before.oki il give audi a call,thought that SEAT would be cheaper lol

UncleFester

Grumpier by the day!
Apr 30, 2006
Milton Keynes
www.facebook.com
Avoid that OMP thing .. it WILL hit stuff, it WILL Bend and it will make your undertray catch on every speed bump in the country.

04102007149.jpg

Last edited:

gav_1

I had an OMP front lower brace fitted to my FR, it's the same brace as the LCR.

The leon is lowered, only place i felt this brace would be a sensible is on a track.

DSC00296.jpg

The quality isn't the best and the drive isn't totally level but i think it gets the point across.

Aug 7, 2009
Manchester U.K
I had an OMP front lower brace fitted to my FR, it's the same brace as the LCR.

The leon is lowered, only place i felt this brace would be a sensible is on a track.

DSC00296.jpg

The quality isn't the best and the drive isn't totally level but i think it gets the point across.

Thats rediculous theres literally a few mm of the floor.

Nef

Looking Rather Dappa
Mar 30, 2009
Cambridge
had no complaints with my s3 lower brace yet, made quite a difference to the car. definatly worth the 36 quid in all and about 30 mins fitting. superb :D

evokid

Aug 28, 2009
Just ordered mine from VW (closest to me) £40.13 all in for brace/bolts and rivnuts [B)]

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.