Mat's Mk3 Beeza

Mat

Thought I'd get some pics up. I think there are pics of mine scattered all over here, so this is just a nice, neat little round up of my car:

Don't have many pics on the net of the car as standard, so will just post pics with some of the updates on it

Some **** knocked my drivers mirror off, so was cheaper to replace with DTMs (should prevent the same thing happening again)

DSC00222.jpg

DSC00260.jpg

DSC00292.jpg

DSC00315.jpg

DSC00441.jpg

Mat

cheers bud. i know wheels arent everyones cup o tea. hell, they aren't what i wanted, but i needed all new tyre, but instead my mate sold me those wheels cheaper than what tyres woulda been. plus i was bored of the standard 13s after seeing them on the car for more than 2 1/2 years (at the time of putting those rims on)

Mat

would like to get new bumper, gettin LCR splitter friday so thats a start. Dont wanna do too much to it. hoping to have summat else within next 18 months

undefined

Complex Simplicity
Jul 8, 2007
Sheffield
where do u tend to go at night in chesterfield..been over a fewtimes but dont see much.might be selling some standard cupra soon, no scruffs and good tread all round..would suit car better.
if your getting cupra front bumper, id start keeping an eye out for skirts aswel.oh and get rid of the lights on the bumper.apart from that looks a tidy motor..

Mat

in cars..

I don't. Used to up until about a year or so ago. All the local chavs and "Chesterfield Cruise" members hang on Dount. As I said, it's pretty much all chavs. I used to go up Town Hall up until about 2 years ago. The guys up there are much better. More into perfomance than big ass body kits. But think they go elsewhere now as some of the Donuters now go there and obviously attract attention from the local Plod

Mat

A few updates. Added HIDs, aero wipers and LCR Splitter over the past month or two

100_0159.jpg

100_0163.jpg

100_0174.jpg

Gave it a clean 1st

100_0153.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.