Mat's Mk3 Beeza

Mat

ha ha

wondered who'd mention that 1st! I told Myki ages ago that if you notice, I never take pics of the passenger side!

The wing is ****ed! I was turning left, when some twatin pizza delivery guy undertook me and "bam". Got the wing set in shed, just waiting to get into body shop (guy needs it for 2 days during week which I never get! hopefully will be done end of may :D)

Chris3boro

Ibiza TDI 130 Sport
Jan 26, 2008
Richmond, North Yorkshire
ha ha

wondered who'd mention that 1st! I told Myki ages ago that if you notice, I never take pics of the passenger side!

The wing is ****ed! I was turning left, when some twatin pizza delivery guy undertook me and "bam". Got the wing set in shed, just waiting to get into body shop (guy needs it for 2 days during week which I never get! hopefully will be done end of may :D)

gutted mate, can u post 1 pic so we can see?Will it cost much to sort?

Mat

everyone has quote about £300, but one of the sponers on local cruise site said £180. bumper needs pulling bacl slightly and door needs a little pulling out.

also gonna get rear quarter on drivers side sprayed as there's a huge scratch near petrol tank. He said that'll be extra £50.

If I had the cash, I'd get a full respray. But I don't see much point if I'm not keeping the car long. Oh well, if I get my bonus this quarter, I might tho :D

Mat

Went for a random drive and whilst out, I found these 2 random, abandoned looking places, so had to turn around and grab some pictures:

100_0715.jpg

100_0713.jpg

100_0714.jpg

Play with filters (in Photoshop)
100_0715old2.jpg

And the other place:

100_0719.jpg

100_0720.jpg

100_0721.jpg

Another play:
100_0722old.jpg

More pictures here:
http://s125.photobucket.com/albums/p72/bigardmat/ibiza/drive in May 08/

Some older, abondoned fuel pumps on way to dad's, so may stop and take some pics with those!

Gordz

Caught The Mod Bug Again!
May 31, 2007
North East
Looking great! Good idea with taking pics in different random places!

What size are your wheels?

Mat

its lowered 40mm now. Speed humps on every road leadin to my estate, only just gets over them now. Also scrapes some car park exits.

If I don't get a cupra, and I still have this by august (MOT due), i'll get coilys for it (gonna need new shocks i think for MOT). Can play with the height then ;)

Gordz

Caught The Mod Bug Again!
May 31, 2007
North East
its lowered 40mm now. Speed humps on every road leadin to my estate, only just gets over them now. Also scrapes some car park exits.

If I don't get a cupra, and I still have this by august (MOT due), i'll get coilys for it (gonna need new shocks i think for MOT). Can play with the height then ;)

ah right. i'm gonna be lowering mine by 40mm soon! can't wait!!

Mat

Plus the LCR splitter make the front look lower, and makes it harder to get to a few places lol. Caught it several times already. Not ripped it off yet tho. lol

Mat

Just noticed the alloys have changed lol. Oh and pics of BOTH sides of the car have been taken lol

ha ha, no close ups tho

amazin how many people get in my car and don't notice the wing. a few have gone days/weeks without noticin it lol

oh, and had someone at work comment about the half clean look I was rockin. She said it looked cool. That will be happening again next winter ;) LMAO

Mat

ha ha, scrolled up quickly, and at a quick glance i see what you mean. Shaddow from a tree or summat. But it's on the wrong side (wiper would be to the right not left ;))

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members