whats it worth? quick reply please.

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
this car.... if it's the one i think - was discussed on here already this week - bit of a nail.

Jun 19, 2007
thats it was oging to go and look at it ****ing gutted. does look really nice was oging to proper blag him on price to 4kish
ohh well.

si-mate

Jai Ho or Jay Ho?
May 31, 2004
Kunt Centryside
How can a few scratches devalue a car by £2000?

If it was in excellent condition then I would pay around £4,500 from a trader so go and have a look at it and work out how much you would need to spend on it and use that to work out how much to offer.

truCido

Race Lupo in progress...
Dec 11, 2003
Bristol
www.vagowners.co.uk
the door wouldn't polish out if you had a month of sundays! the front end has had a lot of touch up marks all over the front (looks like a child has done it with a pot of nail varnish!) numerous marks all over the place, rust just under the rear window (usual place but its quite bad) dent on the rear corner passengers side, odd wing mirrors

not just a few scratches....your prob talking 3500 but then again depends how bad all of that is. I met a guy in Reading a few weeks back that paid just under 3k for one and there was no rust, a few marks but nothing major, I think he got a bargain (he got lucky tbh)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.