VIN number

chisel

Jan 15, 2006
halo
Can anyone send me his VIN number on PM. only people from UK please.
I need it to order small mirror. I ordered it few months! ago from Spain and I got the reply that it is impossible to have small mirror on driver's side, in my car :) and they ask me to send my car VIN number. Of course I can send mine, I need to send one from UK.

cheers,
peter

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
vin number wont be reqd UK or not

etka lists the mirror by LHD/RHD and by size of glass

if you need a small mirror for whatever side etc all you need is a decent partsman ;)

let me know what year/model elec etc you are after ill look n see

chisel

Jan 15, 2006
I would like to have small mirror on the left hand side of my car, so it is passenger side in UK.

I ordered in SEAT and they got the reply from Spain asking for VIN number, because they couldn't belive that this kind of car (with steering wheel on the right
hand side) drive in my country)

many thanks for help,
cheers,
peter

Bonzy1800

Back in a SEAT
Sep 16, 2005
jersey
you dont need a vin to use etka or any other parts catalogue so its a bit strange they said that
they make cars in batches so use vsszzz6kz2r000012 - vsszzz6kz2r000015 MK3 only
should all be RHD if you get any probs use vsszzz6kz2r make up the last 6 digits until they get a rhd car

chisel

Jan 15, 2006
you dont need a vin to use etka or any other parts catalogue so its a bit strange they said that
they make cars in batches so use vsszzz6kz2r000012 - vsszzz6kz2r000015 MK3 only
should all be RHD if you get any probs use vsszzz6kz2r make up the last 6 digits until they get a rhd car

ok. Can you be so kind and send me yours number on PM to be sure I have got one from UK ?

many thanks,
peter

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members