• Welcome to our new sponsor Lecatona, a brand dedicated to enhancing performance for VAG group sports cars, including SEAT, Audi, Volkswagen and Škoda. Specializing in High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) upgrades.

Video reviews

BaldPirate

Sep 26, 2023
There doesn't seem to be a VZx version, yet.
I don't think that this warrants a upgrade from my Formentor.

Edit: Option 4 seems to be the VZx version. Would definitely flash a tune on it.

Last edited:

MS887

Aug 30, 2024
A few more in German and Spanish language. I don't know why they are releasing in specific languages and not all at once. Maybe some sort of embargo for different countries.

MS887

Aug 30, 2024
So far they didn't show any version with real exhausts.

For the wheels I would go for the standard (on VZ) Cosmic 19", looks ok. I also like Hadron 20", but don't like any bronze options.

More videos :D

Reactions: BaldPirate

Tell

Staff member
A few more in German and Spanish language. I don't know why they are releasing in specific languages and not all at once. Maybe some sort of embargo for different countries.

They probably flew out the reviewers country by country. The board gets invites at short notice for the staff. So it was probably German week in this case etc. Never been on one of these jaunts myself. Presume wined and dined 😉.

Tell

Staff member
Yeah, it's the size of a VW Tiguan.
I reckon it will replace the Ateca in the future. The Skoda factory where the Ateca and Karoq are built will go onto to build something else or they will use the Ateca factory capacity. The Terramar is built in an Audi plant in the East. Cupra are trying to get Cupra only models out in the future so the Seat Ateca may be the one that goes on whilst this one takes up its place on the Cupra side. Possibly. Suppose to be a face lifted Seat Ateca coming out so the story goes. If correct the Seat Ateca goes on. Depends what they can sell and image.

On the Seat Tarraco board side they were non plussed about space in the back Terramar with the sloping roof. You got the rear seat flexibility (sliding) that isn't in the Ateca but in the Tarraco. Sliding rear seat but sporty sloping roof for 6'3" kids was what was said would be an issue. You got to sit in all of these for comparison.

Reactions: BaldPirate
Lecatona HPFP (High-pressure Fuel Pump Upgrades)