Vag Com Manchester Area

Raymondofr

Hi Everybodyyyy (Dr Nick),

I picked up my new 10 plate Leon Fr 170 last week and I must say I'm absolutely loving it!

Beats my old A4 any day of the week! Especially for MPG.

Anyhoo I'm wondering if anyone has Vag Com in the Manchester area?

I'm after turning off my fog cornering lights and decreasing the sensitivity of the auto lights. They seem to come on even if there's a single cloud in the sky.

A crate of beer or like wise payment will be offered :D!

Cheers,
Matt

RicoFR

Jan 3, 2014
Manchester
Hi pal, whereabouts are you in Manchester? I can do it for you.

Do staging for you too, always a cool thing to do!

Raymondofr

Hey bud. I'm in Walkden. If you know where that is? West Manchester.

If you could do it for me there'd be a crate of beer in it for u......your choice of brand :)

Raymondofr

Ok I'm struggling to figure out to send a PM haha. Drop me a text 07825153970.

Jempe1012

TDI
Jan 30, 2011
chorley
Hi

Can one of you tell me also how to turn the sensitivity down on my auto light? I have vagcom but can't find where to change this setting. Cheers guys

F1DAN

Hi

Can one of you tell me also how to turn the sensitivity down on my auto light? I have vagcom but can't find where to change this setting. Cheers guys

If this could be done it would be great as they are way to sensitive and once they are on (which is most of the time) they take an age to go off!

MJ

Public transport abuser
Apr 22, 2008
Manchester
m.facebook.com
Fairly certain it's in 09 central electrics under either long coding or adaption.
It might even be present in the convenience options on a high line dash pod.

phateuk

Oct 21, 2014
@RicoFR: Can you still do VAGCOM tweaks and are you still in the Stockport area by any chance? I've got a '59 FR and would love to change a few settings.. Thx in advance

phateuk

Oct 21, 2014
Hi MJ, Yes please that would be great. I can't PM as I've only joined the forums recently but you can reach me on: 07972 929546 if you don't mind?

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members