• Formentor members, we are testing a new feature requiring selection of a model year when posting - more info here
  • Welcome to our new sponsor Lecatona, a brand dedicated to enhancing performance for VAG group sports cars, including SEAT, Audi, Volkswagen and Škoda. Specializing in High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) upgrades.

Unlocking or Adding ‘Smart Ambient Cabinet / Dashboard Lighting LED Color change

Aug 23, 2022
Hi All ,

first time posting on here, been looking into a few things I have noticed in my car that are different to my brothers Formentor (his being the hybrid) and wondered if anyone else had the same queries

mainly for me the wrap around led light bars for my car aren’t a feature that seems to be available on the information system - is this a additional component that needs to be physically fitted or is it fitted to all Formentor and locked / unlocked some how?

Also a small knocking on half lock has occurred and the car is two months old - I am going to call the dealership tomorrow to get them to run over the car I also wondered if this was also a common issue others had experienced

cheers !
Adam