TT 710 - which phones pair with it?

bobbycfc

Jun 6, 2007
Motherwell
I currently have a Nokia 6230 which pairs with my TT for everything except the phone directory. I am now thinking of changing my phone but unfortunately none of my possible phones are listed on the TT website. Anyone got any of these phones and have been able to pair with the TT?

Nokia N81
Nokia 6500 slide
Samsung G600
Sony K850i
Sony W910i
Sony W580i

Any advice would be appreciated.

Rallye Dale

Feb 27, 2007
Warrington Cheshire
Didnt try to upload phone book,will try next week,i'm away this weekend

910i was ok,but in poor reception area's it struggled to get a signal when a 810i had one,also it froze a few times

so far the 6500 slide is good,feels beeter quality than the 910i

bobbycfc

Jun 6, 2007
Motherwell
Well I am back to square 1. The Nokia 6500 slide is going back to O2. It pairs with the TT and transfers phone book but doesn't receive the texts which my Nokia 6230 did.

However the main reason for returning it is the phone is rubbish - you set up the tones for texts, calls etc and then the phone just resets itself to the Nokia tones. Tried this several times, done resets etc.

Have looked at a few review sites and this seems to be a major common problem with them.

Thinking now of the Nokia N81 or N95 - any opinions?

Rallye Dale

Feb 27, 2007
Warrington Cheshire
My phones been fine,got my own ring tones and message alert tones set up

Also got rid of the 910i cos it would not pair with the Parrot kit in the Altea correctly,

When i upgraded, i was going to look at the N95 but was told it had been discontinued (Orange)