Tracking

gooseuk

Hi guys. Had my car tracking sorted out last saturday as for a little while know i thought it was out. And what a shock it was. When i got back in the car that day the feel of the steering had gotten a little harder more feel to it than it did b4. As i remember saying it felt wobbley and loose b4.

Week in and the tracking has gone again not totally like it did but a bit, and the steering feels eva so light and woobley again.

Is there anything you guys can tell me ?

Fr leon tdi 56 plate.

I am thinking maybe suspension or steering rack but i dont know as i am just guessing lol.

Any info is great.

robjnr

258 spanish donkeys
Oct 24, 2007
Bristol
Hi guys. Had my car tracking sorted out last saturday as for a little while know i thought it was out. And what a shock it was. When i got back in the car that day the feel of the steering had gotten a little harder more feel to it than it did b4. As i remember saying it felt wobbley and loose b4.

Week in and the tracking has gone again not totally like it did but a bit, and the steering feels eva so light and woobley again.

Is there anything you guys can tell me ?

Fr leon tdi 56 plate.

I am thinking maybe suspension or steering rack but i dont know as i am just guessing lol.

Any info is great.

If you hit any bit pot holes it will put your tracking/alignment out

lesinge2k

Feb 18, 2009
Uttoxeter
I used to worry about tracking... after getting it done a few times, I found out that 5 miles after it has been done, it has probably gone s**t again due to the crappy British roads. I don't bother anymore.

gooseuk

I drive in the week up and down a motorway so i cant imagine i have knocked it out.

Its going back for a free retrack today gonna ask them what they think.

But i remember the steering feeling amazing when it was done last saturday. Just very odd indeed.

gooseuk

Took it back for the free re track. First attempt it was way out took it back after a drive around in it and they re did it. Better but still not right.

Gonna book it into seat next week and see what they can find cause its doing my nutt in.

I dont wanna even drive it, it feels that bad.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.