The demand for Cupra R parts

willbatch

Jul 19, 2006
Firstly Mods this is not a for sale ad so please leave it alone :p

After running my Cupra TDI for nearly a year now, whilst i love the car to bits im thinking of getting rid of it, im 6ft 7 and really i need a bigger car.

I have moded the car to look like a Cupra R, it does have every single part bar the engine/running fear fitted to it and what this post is about is me weighing up if its worth taking it all back off and selling it all, if i do i will have the following,

Mint Cupra R alloys (refurbed before i put them on), tyres have very good tread.
Full real Cupra R body kit with all lights clips and fixings
Brembos and 256mm rears with new pads and disc alround 4-5k ago
Full Seat sat nav install will come with the unit, centre console, aerial, TMC unit and all leads to reto fit it into a car that doesnt have it
Leather Recaros from a golf with leather leon door cards
Full black headling with every single black part to fit and a black W8 light
Tear drop mirrors
225 steering wheel

Thats the main stuff, im sure there is more lol. As you can see i've spent good money, do you think its worth taking it all back off?

m.r.davies

God's Property
Jun 13, 2006
Cardiff
I would
And sell me the double din console!

you'll get more interest in the car as standard and the bits will do well on the classified section or ebay

willbatch

Jul 19, 2006
To be fair to keep this in line with the sites do's and don't if you have an interest in anything PM me, the bits wont be for sale for a while leat a month anyway if i do take them off. Oh and dont expect me to sell the bits for nothing these are quite rare parts given i've just brought them, refurb most and the rest are bit someone with get a bargain lol!

Last edited:
Jan 22, 2007
some may say lala land....
not buying, asking opinion.

willbatch,
how did it feel having LCR 18's (correct me if wrong) on your tdi, as i've thought about this, but wondered if it would affect gearing, mpg etc before i went ahead.

UncleFester

Grumpier by the day!
Apr 30, 2006
Milton Keynes
www.facebook.com
If you fit the correct tyres, you don't change the overall rolling radius and therefore don't affect speed etc. As far as i can tell there's so much torque available especially post remap that the heavier wheels don't seem to make much difference at all.

russ_d

I'd be interested in the bodykit, what colour is the car? Maybe the alloys aswell

Edit: and the interior also

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.