• Welcome to our new sponsor Lecatona, a brand dedicated to enhancing performance for VAG group sports cars, including SEAT, Audi, Volkswagen and Škoda. Specializing in High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) upgrades.

Tailored Mats

Sio_08

Hello
I want to get some tailored mats for my seat Leon but I don't know the font which seat use. Does anyone have any ideas what it is? Due to I have contacted my local dealer about Leon mats and apparently they don't fit very well.
Many Thanks
Simon

Fien

Mar 11, 2010
Chester
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190376067515&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

I recently bought these off ebay and think they're great. went to my local SEAT dealer and saw the mats that they had and was less than impressed, especially when they were asking for £55 as well!

These were pretty much the same quality and the fit is spot on. Only difference is that the dealer ones had a peice of material stiched on that said SEAT although i thought it just looked tacky.

Hope this helps. :)

NagaBurns

Jan 22, 2010
Shropshire
I'm going to get round to ordering some from here one day w ww.carmats4u.com :funk:
(sorry no link, apparently I don't do enough posting)

All the best
Lee

demon_dan

I got some from eBay from these people: cybersparesltd ...fitted perfectly, both fronts having the oval fittings, and I chose the optional different coloured edging, they also have other options for upgrading.

Sio_08

I'm going to get round to ordering some from here one day w ww.carmats4u.com :funk:
(sorry no link, apparently I don't do enough posting)

All the best
Lee

That's where i was looking to get some from but you can get any decent writing on them! I will keep looking!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise