• Welcome to our new sponsor Lecatona, a brand dedicated to enhancing performance for VAG group sports cars, including SEAT, Audi, Volkswagen and Škoda. Specializing in High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) upgrades.

Tailored Mats.

Wenners

Hey. I'm new to the forum and have a question regarding floor mats. I've had my Toledo for 3 months and love it but the previous owner made his own floor mats for the car i.e he went to Halfords and cut a set to shape with scissors! They look rubbish and want to buy some new mats tailored. The only problem is finding a company that makes them. Will mk1 Leon mats fit?

Thanks.

Tartan58

Ex Seat Owner!!
Apr 10, 2008
Edinburgh
Leon Mk1 mats will fit. There's quite a few on e-bay that do them, not sure what the quality is like though. You should also be able to get some from your Seat dealer iirc they're quite reasonably priced. I've got Tesco ones at the moment but need to get some proper ones soon!

PS. Welcome!

tony19b

Apr 12, 2007
Lancashire
Welcome to the forum!

Got my Toledo rubber mats from the local dealer, they are good quality and the fronts have the proper stud fixing. Think they were about £30. They also do carpet mats.

Leado-123

i got a set of ebay and they where useless. they where very badly cut out aswell

1.9...stefan

HYBRID???
Aug 21, 2008
grimsby
seat main stealer,, mine sold me a set of black tailored, red edging with toledo stitched in the bottom corner... £27... 8000 miles on and still not far from new

Wenners

Thanks for the advice guys. Will visit my local stealer on Monday.

tolly_tdi

diesel power
Dec 13, 2008
York
Does anyone know if it's still possible to get these? especially the ones with the circular stud 'slot in' type designs?

cheers

Feb 26, 2009
Wolverhampton
I seem to remember seeing them online in the 'accessories' part of the SEAT website, so I think they are still available. They are quite nice, my mate has a set for his car. Unfortunately all they're doing is soaking up the water from the leaking doors at the moment!

tolly_tdi

diesel power
Dec 13, 2008
York
I seem to remember seeing them online in the 'accessories' part of the SEAT website, so I think they are still available. They are quite nice, my mate has a set for his car. Unfortunately all they're doing is soaking up the water from the leaking doors at the moment!

Had a look on the SEAT website and they do list a few so will use the part numbers and see how much I can get them for from the local dealer.

Be careful with your mates mats cos that happened with mine and underneath the mats is a foam type material that started to fall apart with the water etc

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.