stud fitment

licklelady

having previously searched on the forum for my stud fitment - i found it was a
4x100.

However - as I have been playing with my car today I just took the wheel trim off and its a 5 stud :blink: will it now be a 5x100,

please say it is cause then the orginal honda alloys off the civic will fit it :D

licklelady

i know but I'm desparate - I hate the car with a passion at the moment so trying to imprve it to make myself feel better - lol.

I have a set on honda wheels lying around so might aswell make use of them. I will be removing the 'h' center caps though. .... :whistle:

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
I ended up getting a set of Leon rims on my old Mk4, just got lower profile tyres on them as the car looked as though it was up on stilts with the original rubber on..

chris04 sx

speak up & stop mumbling
Apr 23, 2007
Horsham, W.Sussex
Alright sweetheart!!!! ;) i didnt know ur Honda wheels :cartman:..... were 5x100!!!

Once there fitted post some pics up... might be the start of sumthing new!!! :whistle:

RichieRich

Mk4 Golf GT TDi
Sep 17, 2005
Oxfordshire :)
www.bebo.com
from rugby that would be a long drive... lol spend about £3/400 with new tyres deliverd to your door... or just new wheels and take your tyres of your steelies... and no sorry u cannot have my wheels they look to nice :p

Mr Max

just because their 5x100 doesnt mean they will fit, you have to think about centre bores, e.t.'s e.t.c. :)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.