• Guest would you be interested in CUPRA or SEAT valve caps? let us know in the poll

• Welcome to our new sponsor Lecatona, a brand dedicated to enhancing performance for VAG group sports cars, including SEAT, Audi, Volkswagen and Škoda. Specializing in High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) upgrades.

Stage 1 recommendation for my 2019 Cupra 290

Greycupra290

Aug 7, 2024
United Kingdom Luton
Hello everyone, I am thinking in the next 2-3 months to get my car stage 1 for multiple different reasons, I Recently done a major service got new spark plugs, brand new Genuine brakes all around, Micheline Pilot Sport 5 all around, I had a res delete done and I am thinking next month or December to get a back box delete and attach RS3 Exhaust Tips on it, I am thinking of getting a Powerflex mount also to reduce wheel spin, I am currently looking at two different places to tune my car R tech Performance and AMC Performance, I am thinking of getting an intake system too Racing Line 600 has been the top of my list with turbo elbow etc but I was wondering if anyone has any experience with these two companies and if ram air intake system is better or similar to racing line as spending £670 on an intake system seems quite a bit any other recommendations will be appreciated thank you.

H Rafiq

Jan 5, 2022
I’d be interested in this too. I have a res delete, Ramair turbo elbow and intake hose, Powerflex dogbone mount insert. Had a baso ‘stage 1’ map. Wouldn’t mind looking at a tailored ECU and DSG map for the Cupra specifically.

Greycupra290

Aug 7, 2024
United Kingdom Luton
Because most cars you see on Tik Tok etc they have RS3 Exhaust tips with the back box delete and they look nice and apparently give 10 bhp from power figures from the company R TECH Performance because they include DSG Remap also with the ECU, along with health check prior and rolling road on the dyno with print out, but how has the Ramair been since you have had it because it is around £200 cheaper than the Racingline kit and i know that it is still quite good from reviews

H Rafiq

Jan 5, 2022
I bought it used from a guy on here, with and APR intake cone too. But took the APR filter off recently, and re-installed the stock box, to keep the intake air cold. It’s good. Bigger diameter hose, increased air intake. The intake sound was good with the APR intake filter. I’ve turned the fake sound off too so I can hear the real engine sound and exhaust note. I wouldn’t mind RS3 tips, but I’m going for a sleeper look, so I’m happy with stock tips. Res delete is enough for me, exhaust-wise at the moment.

Greycupra290

Aug 7, 2024
United Kingdom Luton
I want to turn off the fake sound also in the inside because I prefer the real engine/exhaust sound but I'm not sure if to go with Ramair induction kit or Racingline because price wise there is a big difference £200 but they are also different but racingline sits at the whole front of the bonnet but ramair is more similar to the stock intake, also if anyone wants 3 tyres I have them since I just upgraded all my tyres to micheline 235/35/zr19

H Rafiq

Jan 5, 2022
Why not go stock intake box, and Ramair hose and elbow? What tyres, tread?

Greycupra290

Aug 7, 2024
United Kingdom Luton
Yeah I am considering that maybe would be the slightly cheaper option but similar gains, I have three tyres the Road X and Dynamo at the rear so their tread is around 6.5-6 they’re technically new from previous owner, and front right tread is like 5 because it’s still very good too. I have them up for £250 for all three because two are technically new and front right partly worn
IMG_9613.jpeg
IMG_9619.jpeg
IMG_9620.jpeg
IMG_9624.jpeg

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.