Smoked Rears

Kyle Townend

Dec 3, 2005
Is there a company that produces aftermarket lights for a mk4 ibiza?

Im after some nice subtle smoked rears, I think these will look pretty awesome on a black beeza!

I've come from owning a Corsa, so there are hundreds of companies out there providing aftermarket parts (mainly pish bits, but some nice ones! ) but im struggling to find anything for my lil' SEAT.

Cheers

Deleted member 11127

Same here m8. I got a silver mk4 ibiza and want some. Looked high low, long and hard but the only ones i foudn were clear lexus ones which i passed on. Really annoying! The only thing which is closest is the gunmetal cupra ones

STOCKY

Audi TT 225
Oct 6, 2004
N.Ireland
Ebay worldwide

Loads on there

Ive got some pics at home and I think maybe a suppliers name!

will have a look later for you!

Kyle

tigor

Feb 10, 2005
Glasgow, Scotland
Awesome GTi do them.

Chrome:
5086.jpg

Black:
5087.jpg

Deleted member 11127

Ah yeh i knew about that one but i thought he meant like proper dark black ones like some companies do for the leon. See those are the same as the cupra which the dealer sells. Must of got rong end of stick...

Triple D

Mmmmm they are very tempting. Anyone know what 154 euro's works out at in pounds sterling?

Triple D

Then again i have just looked at some of the dealers and awsome gti and big boys toys also. May be worth a call.

T. Spark

They do look nice on a red mk4 dont they! Tho the FR ones do look kinda different over the normal ones ne way, I dunno if its worth the swop.. tho im sure people would want FR rear lights, so could make some money back off them!