Silverstone BTCC finale 15th Oct - NO PASSES LEFT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tdi Dan

email sent do i need to book the tickets seperate, just wondering what the details were for

Aug 30, 2004
Stockport
Regardless of where (if) we get privilaged parking at Silverstone, after the huge support we gave Seat Sport UK at Brands Hatch, I think an even larger display of support would be fantastic at Silverstone. :clap: I know that Seat Sport Uk and the drivers appreciated our support very much, so I think it would be a good idea to try to arrange a meeting at one place on the circuit of all Seatcupra.net members, whether or not they have privilaged parking, for the final BTCC race of the season, with flags in hand, to show our mass support for Seat Sport UK and of course their drivers.

Where on the circuit I don't know. Thoughts and inputs on this idea welcome. Lets show the opposition(s) we mean business for 2007. Seat are here and here to win. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
The easiest place to get a lot of us would probably be the large open grandstand on the pit start/finish straight. Right opposite the podium, where they will, barring a biblical calamity, be crowned BTCC Manufacturers Champions 2006. :clap:

The enclosed ones like Woodcote, though great for viewing the racing into the complex are usually quite full by the afternoon.

Though being the last race of the season, and likely going down to the wire, folks will also have the same idea, so id say be aiming to get together a good half hour before the final race begins.

Last edited:

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
This ones going to be popular........

spyke - I recommend 'not' the travelodge in towcester - try the N'ton Holiday Inn express at J15 - much better and should be quieter

spyke85

I Like Cheese!
Oct 26, 2003
Bolton
Visit site
Hope it is a good turnout from us to cheer on Plato winning the drivers Championship as Neal is going to have engine failure in every race!

Dyna-Mikee

Sep 23, 2004
Wasn't planning on going, but after a great day at Brands, I'm sorely tempted.

My father-in-law is going. I wouldn't be happy if I couldn't go too!

Will hopefully confirm today, and I promise to be more sociable this time guys!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise