• Guest would you be interested in CUPRA or SEAT valve caps? let us know in the poll

• Welcome to our new sponsor Lecatona, a brand dedicated to enhancing performance for VAG group sports cars, including SEAT, Audi, Volkswagen and Škoda. Specializing in High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) upgrades.

seat leon at spa

wallace

thanks to forgemotorsport

the car ran spot on at spa to finish 9th overall and second in class

the race had 28 starters and it was a 4hour race, all classes were mixed up in
one race from 600bhp cars down to 150bhp cars so to finish ninth overall was a top result. it may have been a better result only we have to do a few extra stops for fuel the winner of the class did two stops to our five as the petrol tank is standard but we had great fun

SO AGAIN THANKS TO FORGE AND ALL THE TEAM FOR THEIR EFFORT

TURVEY, CRAIG, JOHN (PLUMBER DUDE), KIEREN, COLIN, STEVE, PETER
AND NOT FORGETTING ANDY, SHAME ABOUT THE ASTON MARTIN

RichardBW

Jan 9, 2002
Leamington Spa
well done boys....

should I read "Bigger fuel tank please Mr Forge" in to that last post? ;)

Do you have any pictures to post from the weekend (ones of the car that is, not your hotel rooms). We can get some up on our website too if you have any good ones.

wallace

spa

hi richard
glad to here your busy, maybe it was all the selling we did in france as the hotel we stayed in had a seat owners club weekend. we were like heros in the bar
we learnt how to say you need to buy a forge intercooler for that in french
as for photos yer we have quiet a few i will sort it out for you plus brands hatch
is going to be a 1 hour race sat and a 2 hour on sunday

ps fuel tank would be nice a winter prodject i reckon

cheers again the t shirts were great

yeti

I think Turv would be up for wearing a forge thong! Going by his choice of underwear last weekend! He definately made people laugh.

paul, have you found a use for the headlight yet?

wallace

aston martin

yes i found a loverly place on the landing to show off the head light, not every day you can say you wrote off an aston martin with a van and trailer, not sure ware to look on the forge site rich maybe the shunt i had the weekend is causing me trouble

yeti

Sounds better than using it as a phone holder!

if you go to the forge page then "See you all at GTi International for BIG discounts " thread it'll al make sense!

wallace

i get it thanks bit slow this morning sure turvey wont mind wearing a leather thong as he was wearing his pants in the pit lane at spa maybe we need to forward it to richard

RichardBW

Jan 9, 2002
Leamington Spa
I've seen the pictures from the weekend now. I think Turv went to the same school as some of the Forge employees ;)

I think we have enough dodgy pictures now to have a whole new section on our website gallery.

I have also seen a picture of the Leon cornering on 3 wheels (in fact nearly 2 off the ground?!?) at Spa, that must be Mr Cunningham driving that stint I take it?

wallace

pics

think we really need to show thoses pics on this site, to show how far people will go to get forge gear. plus the wheels thing was a budget dissicion safes money and wear.

wallace

i here

i heard that too cheers it will be funny to see his face when he gets back from his holiday.

PS I FORGOT TO MENTION TO SAY A BIG THANKS YOU TO MARY AND MIKE CUMMINS AND EMMA FOR DOING ALL THE FOOD OVER THE WEEKEND THE FULL ENGLISH (OR I SHOULD SAY IRISH) BREAKFAST WAS THE BEST.

roll on donnington as mary is coming to do the catering again x x

the kisses aint for you richard

wallace

check out forge website

boys you need to check out forge website, turvey is the new model for hoses
view gallery first pic

ForgeMotorsport

Here you go Spa pics ( scary pants inside )

Great shorts ..................next the all leather Forge Thongs

gallery37.jpg

gallery38.jpg

gallery39.jpg

gallery40.jpg

wallace

cheers

thanks for putting those pics on. great weekend wish you could of made it
hopefully you will make donnington on august 5th.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.