seat leon arm rest

stoxy

hi all, i have changed from a vw golf to a seat leon and wanting to put an arm rest in the front can anyone advise, do you know any one selling one or can you tel me if those out of the mk4 vw golf fit in the seat leon. mine is a 2001 tdi se.

anyone with information please contact me.

thanks

daboy3000

No Longer a Seat owner
Jul 2, 2008
Oxted
Its a bit tricky but can be done. Golf ones fit, the ones from china are cheap but build quality is poor.

Draw101

Feb 11, 2010
Was looking for one myself today found armrest on fleabay from Italy which are £45.98 (£23.98 + £22.00P+P). Hope this helps Item number:400108410294

evismaniac

they look pretty good, wonder how they differ to the OE ones? I do like an arm rest I must admit!

daboy3000

No Longer a Seat owner
Jul 2, 2008
Oxted
Was looking for one myself today found armrest on fleabay from Italy which are £45.98 (£23.98 + £22.00P+P). Hope this helps Item number:400108410294

That looks just like the chinese ones, but I have one and for the money they're ok.

evismaniac

Thanks mate! I've saved that one. Will look into these today!

stoxy

hi ya, i got myself a golf arm rest now for my leon se, any ideas how its fits, im guessing i need to cut out the little traybetween ash tray and hanbrake for a start? can anyone help, dont wanna make a right mess off it.

stoxy

thanks to all who advised, i now have the arm rest fitted after 2 hours of getting anoid, looks ok tho, think i would of prefered to have saved and got myself original seat what instead of the mk4 golf 1. still its in and save me 80% of dealer price, thanks again.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.