Seat Ibiza owner x4 (2 tdi Cupra's)

renault9turbo

Hi, have used site b4 for help and thinking about time I joined!! Looking to sell one of cupra's too so need to get chatting on here lol!
Have a 2004 cupra tdi in black, a 2004 yellow cupra tdi, a 2002 yellow 130 tdi sport and finally a 2003 2.0 sport petrol.
Why I'm sure I hear you ask.... Think the nearest answer to not answer question is why do women buy 100's of pairs of shoes????
Point made??? lol.
Have quite a car collection which unfortunately needs to reduce for practical reasons and financial ones too. As nice as one different car for every day for nearly 2wks is nice. Its expensive and so is a mortgage :( So need to get down to a weeks worth maybe lol.
And another problem being the work involved in maintaining and repairing on an on going basis... Ibiza's have host of issues from lacquer peel, slow starting, clutches, no boost, limp mode, faulty speedo, no remote locking, syncro gone on 3rd.
Some of the done jobs over 5yrs range from front end rebuild, head rebuild, cam belt and cam sensor replacement, starter changed, bottom arm bushes changed, clutch slave cylinder replaced, turbo replaced, oil changes, windscreen, immobiliser removed.
Would like to say "yes I did all that!" but not all of it as some I'd rather garage did it for me. Looking on here has helped quite a lot with some fantastic threads with pictures that do give you confidence to do it yourself!!
Anyway enough chatting for now as its probably bored you, or made you jealous, or made you feel great bout only having 1 car as 3 times less the problems!!
Thanks Chris.

renault9turbo

Hi, thank you lol. Probably the black one as cheapest, least problems and had the longest!!

renault9turbo

That's helping me feel better, I'm nearly not the only one with several lol! Have a dtuk box on black one but by time I fitted it, MOT and tax expired so no idea if any better or more powerful.

renault9turbo

Thanks, yes it is and with all 4 not perfect expensive to get fixed with one very close to wanting clutch, another needing a dmf and other the reving up and down issue!! And my black magic cupra having an ebony black front end complete with a bonnet that's used as a guide to how not to spray and use filler lol. Mind you at same angle as yours mine looks quite a nice car!!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise